The 1D Military [spanking story]

hello this is my first story and I hope you will like it :) it's about 2 girls Celina and Cathrine who who is identical twins and they get sent to a military base by their parents because they can't handle them anymore and thinks that it's best for them to get sent to a military to get their sh*t together. WARNING! there is spanking so if you don't like that don't reed ^^

CHARACTERS

Celina: 17, 5'7, brunette, blue/green eyes and a real troublemaker, she loves music and plays guitar, sings, loves to flirt, sassy, drinks, talk back, smoke, loves to break the rules and isn't afraid of a challange. Is Cathrine's identical twin sister and is older by 4 minutes and she always brags about it. is very protective over Cathrine and is willing to take a bullet for her.

Cathrine:
17, 5'6, Brunette, blue/grey eyes and isn't that much of a troublemaker like Celina but loves a god prank. She plays piano, sings, smoke, talk back, have an attitude, doesn't like rules, drinks and is Celina identical twin sister and is 4 minutes younger and hates it when Celina brags about it. Loves Celina very much and is willing to take a bullet for her as well.

PLOT
Celina and Cathrine are sent to a military base by their parents because they need to be disciplined and their parents have tried almost everything. When they get to the military base there are strict rules that must be followed: 1. no drinking 2. no smoking 3. no back talking 4. no cursing 5. no flirting with the officers 6. do as told the first time. And many more rules if you break any of does rules it will immediately lead to corporal punishment (spanking) and a stern talking to in your officers office. The girls aren't the once who loves rules so they breake them. Each recruit get their own officer that will discipline them. Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry are the most strict officers in the military and aren't afraid to punish their new recruits and that's why the girls get them as their officers. the girls also think at first that the boys are idiots and hates them but is it really hate towards the boys? will the girls begin to have feelings for them? will it change them?... ore will it break them?