Chapter 3

Hey Guys I'm sorry that I have been so lazy about this I'll try as hard as I can to write this okay :) but I hope you like it thank youuuu :D enjooyyyy X3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celina was standing outside with the other boys for quite some time and while the boys talked about something Celina just stood there wondering where her sister was.

Celina's question was quickly answered when Cathrine walked outside crying her eyes out and Celina ran up to her hugging her.

Celina: "What the hell happened to you!? why are you crying!? are you hurt!?" she could see that Cathrine was shaking and not walking normally.

Celina: she looks at cathrine and then sudenly yells "WERE YOU RAPED!!!". now she got the other boys attention and Officer Styles decides to walk over to them.

Officer Styles: when he reaches the two girls he looks at Celina and then Cathrine and when he sees that Officer Tomlinson took care of Cathrine he just smiles a bit."I see that Officer Tomlinson have taken care of your little attitude miss Cathrine" she just nods and looks down embarrassed.

Celina: she looks at Cathrine and then at Officer Styles and that's when she realizes what Officer Tomlinson had done."you mean he....OH HELL NO!!! AIN'T NOBODY MESSING WITH MY SISTER!!! YOU FUCKING BASTERD!!! WHERE IS HE I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!". Not only Cathrine was shocked over her sister but Officer Styles to.

Celina: she was about to run off to find Officer tomlinson when she was thrown over someones shoulder."HEY! let me go!! put me down you fucking donkey!!!". and with that she felt several smacks come across her bottom stinging a bit in the process. She looked back only to see curly hair covered by a green military hat and that's when she knew who it was.....Officer Harry Styles...

Officer Styles: ones him and Celina where out of sight he went straight into his office and practical threw Celina into the chair that was facing the table and when Celina looked up she could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears, he looked so angry, no angry wasn't the word more like furious yeah that could mostly describe his face right now and to be honest....Celina was acutely scared of him...

Officer Styles: with his deep voice he shouted at Celina "WHAT THE HELL IN WRONG WITH YOU HUH!!?? CAN'T YOU FOLLOW EVEN ONE SINGLE RULE WE GIVE YOU! IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!".

Celina: she immediately stood up from her chair shouting right back at him."WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!! IT'S YOU WHO FREAKING BEAT UP MY LITTLE SISTER YOU FREAK!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT!!" she was almost as angry as he was.

Officer Styles: "WE DID OUR JOB!! WE DISCIPLINED HER LIKE WE ARE TRAINED TO DO!! IT WAS FOR HER OWN GOOD AND YOU HAVE THE SAME FAITH AS HER!!". Whit that said he took Celina and bent her over his desk taking off her pants and panties so her butt was on show for him and he had her down with one hand and with the other he took off his belt (and no you dirty minded people ;) ) and folded it together and begin to smack Celina's bum pretty hard.

he kept going for like 5 minutes with the same tempo and strength so now her butt was begining to get a little blue and that's when he stopped and looked over at Celina who was bawling her eyes out just laying limp over the desk. he threw his belt aside and got Celina up fast and hugged her tight. he had never felt that guilty before...and now when he thought about it...he did this....out of anger....he helped her get on her panties and pants and hugged her into his strong chest and whispered sweet things into her ear.

Celina: she had never felt so much pain before it was almost unbearable she was still crying but not as hard as before and she was clinging into Officer Styles like a baby clings to her mother.(I had no idea okay xD) "I-I'm s-sorry...Officer S-Styles" she says looking down still holding on to him.

Officer Styles: he rubs her back gently "it's okay...you are forgiven and... call me Harry please...." he says looking down into her eyes.

Celina: "b-but isn't that agains't the rules?... won't the others be mad at you?"

Officer Styles: "yes.. but you will only call me this when we are alone okay.... Celina I don't know why but you bring out my soft spots...it's not good you know.." he says smirking a little.

Celina: she smiles and giggles a bit. "that's okay...Harry..." she then starts to walk out and when she was about to close the door she says. "thank you...Harry.." and with that she closes the door and leaves him to think for himself.

Officer Styles: he smirks and sits down on his desk and says "that girl...she knows how to get me soft.. but she does really have a cute butt though..". he chuckles and even though he is meant to be tough he can still be as soft as a teddy bear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy I hope you liked it! :D sorry that they are so short.... but oh well :3 I am lazy at times but please tell me what you think should happen next time and leave me some ideas thank yoouu :D