Chapter 4

Hey guys again sorry for not updating! but I will now! :3 hehe and I hope you like it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cathrine and Celina have been at the Military for two week now and they still hate it as much as the day they arrived. Celina and Cathrine have been trying to escape of cause but failed miserably and both were punished by the officers and let me tell you.. it wasn't pleasant. Today was not a good day for the girls as Celina is in a need of a cigarette but doesn't want to get in trouble and Cathrine had been bothering her a lot and that didn't help either so Celina had a plan.

Cathrine: she was sitting on her bed bored and decided to talk to Celina. "Hey Cel? I'm bored can't we do something?"

Celina: she was laying on her bed with the pillow over her head frustrated. "Can't you just leave me alone? Do something yourself I'm not in the mood for you" she said still with the pillow over her head.

Cathrine: "Why are you like that? I mean come on! You're no fun at all!" she says with a huff.

Celina: she was pretty pissed after that and got up and started to leave "You know what!? fuck off!!" as she said that she left the cabin and walked over to an abounded building where she was hiding her package of cigarettes and went behind it and started to smoke. "oh god I really needed this.."

Cathrine: she watched as Celina left and got a little sad because she knew Celina had a hard time and she didn't help at all so Cathrine decided to go for a walk to clear her head. "Am I such a bad sister.."

Celina: Celina was smoking when she suddenly heard Officer Payne and Officer Tomlinson and got a little scared so Celina ran to her cabin forgetting to leave the package at the hiding place behind the building and because she was still angry at Cathrine she hided the package under Cathrine's pillow fast and put on a lot of perfume to cover the smell on her "oh god that was close!".

Officer Payne and Tomlinson walked in just as Celina said that and when they stepped in their noses were attacked by a pretty strong smell of perfume and smoke blending together and it created a horrible smell

Officer Tomlinson: he holds his nose in disgust "What the devil did you spray in here Celina!! it smells horrible!"

Officer Payne: have done the same as Officer Tomlinson "Celina! Have you been smoking!!?" he was about to grab Celina's arm and drag her away when she suddenly said.

Celina: jerks away from Officer Payne "NO! I swear it wasn't me! I-I came in here right after Cathrine had left and it smelled like this w-when I came in! You can even look around I don't have any cigarettes you took my last ones!" when Celina was done talking she realised that she just lied to get her own baby sister in trouble.. but at that point she just didn't care.. she just didn't want her ass on fire.

When Celina was done talking the boys looked at each other thinking if they should believe her or not, so they decided to go look around in the girls room and when they had searched in all of Celina's stuff they begin to check Cathrine's.. And that's when they found the cigarette package under Cathrine's pillow and you could see the smoke coming out of their ears.

Officer Tomlinson: he was steaming with anger like never before "where is that girl!!?? when I find her she is going to regret it!!" he was about to go out to find her when the door was opened and in stepped Cathrine looking at them with a confused face and that's when she saw the package of cigarettes.

Cathrine: "what is going on here?" she said with a little scared voice.

Officer Payne: he was angry as well but not as much as Officer Tomlinson "Cathrine will you explain to us why you have a package of cigarettes under your pillow!?" he said with a very stern and scary voice.