Chapter 1

I'm gonna start on when the girls arrive at the base ^^ and sorry it took so long I have been sick today so I'll try to update some more :) please tell me what you guys thing about it? :) and to clear it for you a bit I'm gonna show you the boys age :)

Louis: 22
Zayn: 21
Liam: 21
Niall: 20
Harry: 20

I hope this is okay that's how old the boys are gonna be in my story :) they are a bit older so that they have
more experience in being in the military and all that :) oh and this "means when talking" ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celina and Cathrine where standing outside of the military base called "1D Military" and they were both a little scared of what's going to happen. They haven't been told anything about the place they were just left there with their bags by their parents.

Celina: "Don't worry Cathrine it's gonna be just fine they won't kill us you know?" she says with a playful tone smiling a little at her still scared sister.

Cathrine: "I know that! it's just... I just don't like this place..." Cathrine is always shy in the start but if you get to know her you will se a different side of her. "Hey? isn't there someone walking over to us?....it's five boys" she says while getting a glimse of the boys in their military uniforms.
Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn where on their way to meet the two new recruits that they have heard so much about... but it wasn't the best things they had heard. they reach the girls and looks at them with stern faces and by the looks of their faces they weren't pleased with what they saw in the two girls.

Officer Payne: "So you two must be Miss Celina and Miss Cathrine... welcome to the 1D Military base here you will follow the rules and obey every order we give you. I'm officer Payne and the others here are officer Styles, officer Horan, officer Malik and of cause officer Tomlinson." he says while pointing at each of the boys "You must call us this ore sir. We will be your officers since we know how to take care of.... rebels like you two" while having a little disgusted face Liam says this to the girls "and I hope there won't be any trouble from the two of you am I clear!?"

Cathrine and Celina are in shock of what they just had been told and what they just saw. Celina thought the guys were hot! but in the same time really scary but then again that made it more exiting for her to push their buttons. Cathrine on the other hand was scared of them but also thought the guys were hot but they still scared the shit out of her!.

Celina: "And what will happen if we refuse to follow your fucked rules?.." she says with a little attitude and straight face"

Officer Styles: "Young lady! you do not swear as a start and to answer your question you will be sent to one of our offices to have a chat about your behavior and then you will be punished and sent back to your duty" he says with a stern voice and face looking directly into her eyes scaring her a bit.

Cathrine: "well Celina I think we can manage that don't you?" she says with a little smirk not so scared of them as before.

Celina:"You know we can LITTLE sister" she says pointing out the "little" so that she could annoy Cathrine a bit.

Cathrine" I'M NOT LITTLE!! YOU-" she was stopped by a hand firmly holding her left ear in a very tight grip. "ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! let go! it hurts!!" she says while trying to see who's holding her ear so tight.

Officer Tomlinson: "it's supposed to hurt miss Cathrine and if you even dare finishing that sentence I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to sit down for the rest of the day! am I clear to you!" he says even more scary then Harry was before and with a sterner face as well.

Cathrine: Her left ear is in a lot of pain so she just nods to him hoping that was good enough for him.

Officer Horan: "words please miss Cathrine nodding isn't helping you here" with crossed arms over his chest he tells her this.

Cathrine: "y-yes s-sir!" she feels her ear gets loose and she rubs it hoping to take away the pain. "ooww..."

Celina: has been watching this and is really close to laugh at her sister because it wasn't everyday she saw that but she was angry the way they treated her.

Officer Malik: "Miss Celina will you share with the rest of us what is so funny huh?" now everybody was looking at her and she gets red in the face from embarrassment.

Celina: "No sir..." she says with a sigh and looks at Cathrine and hugs her. "I'm sorry sis..."

Cathrine: hugs back "It's okay" lets go and looks at the boys. "what now?"

Officer Payne: "Now the both of you will go to your cabin and stay there until dinner is surved then tomorrow.. your real day will begin" he says smirking a little at the other boys who is doing the same.

Celina and cathrine were now scared of what the officers had in mind for them tomorrow... they only knew one thing...it's gonna be hell...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was all for today I hope you liked it :) I will update again tomorrow and maybe again in the weekend :) bbyyeeee :3