3:Mistakes Aren't Meant to Be Repeated

AN: SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2 FINALE

       Possible spoilers for the comics, KANAN THE LAST PADAWAN

-I know I still have a request, but I'll just place this thing here. I couldn't help it, because I have a soft spot for Kanan XD

I'm sorry

Best when listening to Star Wars Music I guess, I wrote it with Star Wars music playing. I LOVE JOHN WILLIAMS <3

Woah. from 1000 words to 500 words. What happened... Anywayzz...to the one shot!

-

Mistakes Aren't Meant to Be Repeated

(Third Person)

"Kanan, are you alright?"

Hera's voiced echoed across the hallway. Kanan groaned in irritation. He loved Hera, and he knew that she was just concerned about him, but he thought that it was too much. It was probably the hundredth-or maybe even thousandth time she had asked him that ever since he came back from Malachor, which was three days ago.

And three days ago, he lost his eyesight.

"Kanan? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Or-"

"I'm fine."

"Are you-"

"I said I'm fine!" Kanan shouted, with a tone that he rarely uses. He felt a pang of guilt. He never wanted to use it on anyone- with the exception of Imperials, of course- let alone Hera, especially when she was asking it purely out of concern.

"Just leave me alone," Kanan told her. He then felt her presence leave the room, but he never lost it. He knew she was just somewhere in the Ghost, with worry filling her mind.

Kanan sighed. What now?

Remember your training...

Ashoka's voice echoed in his mind. The force. The force could be his eyes. Kanan focused, trying to reach out to that unseen energy that surrounds everything.

Kanan inhaled deeply. He meditated, trying to reach out to the force. Maybe it was told him something and he missed it. Maybe...just maybe...

The dark side...it calls to him...it pulls at him...

He remembered the words of the past Jedi Guard, who became known as the Inquisitor when the Empire came.

Images involving his padawan flashed in his brain. He became filled with horror as he sees images of him killing innocent people without mercy, and he knew that it wasn't the real him.

Maybe he was seeing the future again. Just like when he was on his next mission on Mygeeto, along with his master, Depa Billaba and the rest of their battalion. At that time, the force revealed an image he cannot understand. Then he saw it again when his master died and he was unable to help.

Maybe what he saw will probably happen, maybe his padawan will fall to the dark side, but he hoped that it won't. He wished that it was just some sort of warning. But it was hard for him to deny that it was possible to happen. And who knows where that sith holocron and Ol' Maul went.

He meditated even deeply, trying to reach out to the force for the second time. He knew the force was trying to tell him something...but what was it? Was it a warning that Ezra has a huge possibility of falling to the dark side? He already knew that.

But was it that...Ezra is going to fall to the dark side and that he wouldn't be able to do anything about it? Just like when his master died?

But if that was going to happen, he would do everything to stop it, even if he knew that he should probably let go. But it doesn't matter. He wouldn't let that happen.

He wouldn't repeat the mistake again.

The mistake he made on Kaller 14 years ago.

The mistake that he made on the day his master died.

Because mistakes aren't meant to be repeated.