Freak Attack (August 28th, 2013)

So I, Shay, am posting so Joe doesn't get three spots in a row.

(Correction Shay, it's actually five! Muhaha. -Joe)

You jerk this a shared account!!!!!

*Melodramatic sigh*

Believe me when I say this; you have NEVER seen a crazy girl unless you have been in my school's hang out room.

Like seriously, they were launching people off of a broken recliner and into the wall.

Who does that!!!??

And that's not all, oh no. They will tackle you for a chocolate muffin.

Well so will I, but these are the best chocolate muffins in the world!!! I tell you this and I am not lying.

Oh and we have shoe fights.

I will explain this:

If you want someone's attention and they are on the other side of the room, they most likely will not hear you because it is too loud.

Solution:

Throw your shoe at them.

I have very bad aim.......so I sorta hit someone I didn't mean to hit.

She is an excellent shoe thrower.

Oh and we are playing ultimate Frisbee in PE right now.

..... I got hit in the face..... -_-

LIFE LESSON:

KEEP YOUR HANDS UP BY YOUR FACE WHEN PLAYING WITH A FRISBEE.

My eye still hurts.

Trust me this is very good advice, if you have ever been hit by a Frisbee before, you know what I mean.

Have a good time until I write again, and when I write again, I expect you to stop having fun and read what I wrote, and then go back to having fun.