HOLY FUCK I THINK I'M GONNA CRY! (October 6th, 2013)

Hey it's Bubblez and I think the title says it all…

Holy fuck I think I'm going to cry!!!!!!!!!! It's over!!!! It cant be!!! You can't hear my beautiful voice any more!!!! Well read my beautiful voice… can you even do that?? Hmmm I wonder Shay??

Oh yeah I remember what I was gonna rant about!

OI Tony the pony!! WHY THE HELL WOULD I CLAIM TO BE RAINBOWS OR MARY OR TWIN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CALL HER ON HERE!? I WOULD NEVER!! EVER!! I MEaN HAVE YOU MET HER!? Wait scratch that you have… WHATEVER! ANYWAYS! SHE'S MENTALLY INSANE!! WHY WOULD I WANT TO IMPERSONATE HER!! Well actually I am a bit more … insane but aren’t we all??  I mean if you say someone is sane then you don’t know them well enough. Every one has a different view on insanity, some say the people in madhouses are the ones insane. And that’s true but I bet they are having a funnier time talking to walls and imaginary unicorns then you are dealing with the reality of things.

Some say people who talk to themselves and have worlds in their heads that they go to every once in awhile are insane. To those people I say to fuck off cause I for one am a person who does that. I call myself insane because I to weird things others would never do in their right minds. But that’s the thing. The right thing is always the boring thing. Why live a life where you always following the rules. That’s not life that’s living like a robot. And I for one have a brain, a heart, my imagination, and my individuality . That’s what I think is important not what others think is right no, what I think is right. And if that’s to live life like I'm dying the next day (to an extent please do not do reckless things that could kill you that’s not what I want you to get from this.) and have fun then do it! There is nothing wrong with that!

Question things, question people, question yourself. No one is always right. No one is always wrong. So as explained the right thing can be the wrong thing. So when nothing goes right or when you don’t like the option that’s right, well go left… It’s bound to lead to something beautiful. And if not correct your mistakes and that will lead you to something beautiful. I talk to myself because honestly I’m the only one that gets me sometimes. I talk to walls because they don’t contradict me. And I have world in my head cause it’s a place to flee to when the world gets to rough to handle. We all do it and its okay, Its normal. That’s the work of our imagination people. The bigger one you have, the more fun life is.  

We will never truly understand people so if you can’t understand them then try to get along with them. Sweet crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams, and misunderstanding are more thrilling than actually understanding fully could ever be. So live life to the fullest and do things no one has ever imagined. Be imaginative, Be insane. Albert Einstein was. And the next Genius will be to. Insanity is greatness packed into the brain of a person and yet to be used for good. People can do great things. However there are some things we just CAN'T do. I for instance, have not been able to transform into a wolf or fly like super man or be batman, despite many years of effort. 

Oh my God I forgot what I was even saying before!! Oh yeah..

I AM APPALLED THAT YOU WOULD THINK I WAS MARY. IT TOOK HOURS OF ARGUING AND FIGHTING AND BLOODSHED TO GET HER TO WRITE THAT! WELL NOT BLOODSHED THOUGH SHE DID HIT ME A FEW TIMES… BUT NONE THE LESS I NOT YOU HER TWIN, BUT I BUBBLEZ DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AND GOT HER TO WRITE IN THIS BOOK. WELL YES NOW THAT’S THAT DONE WITH I’D LIKE YOU T O KNOW THAT IM NOT ANGRY OR ANNOYED YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU JOE. IN A SISTERLY SORT O WAY. HAHA OKAY BACK TO SAYING GOODBYE.

Parting is such sweet sorrow!! What's that even from?? Ah I don’t care. As I say goodbye I’d like you to know this is not the end! Feel free to message me or others on this or our different accounts. I’m sure we all would love to talk to you. I for one would love to talk to y'all that is if you can handle my craziness…

Okay As Joe said I do stress the topic of being yourself. That’s because for awhile I was faced with two hard choices.

Be myself.

Or be a person I wasn’t and be popular.

It was hard and the second one was very tempting….

But in the end I chose the first one. When I did the girl I thought was my best friend ditched me for popularity and I was teased. There was a lot of other stuff but I wont go into that. I was alone for about a year and questioning my decision. But let me tell you there is no better option then being yourself because that’s where you find your true friends.

Honestly they found me. I was forced to go sit at their table by rainbows and that’s where I found my group. Some took awhile to warm up to me but after that we where the best of friends. I trust them whole heartedly and hope to God we stay friends for a long time.

We all have that one group or friend that makes every thing a lot better. Because of that I would never change myself or make them change. Imperfection or not. The reason a friend is your friend is because they love who you are not who your not. So keep that in mind next time you faced if ever with that problem. I can guarantee that it will pay off in the end to be yourself. It really does.

If you don’t believe me now sooner or later you will.

I think we all have stressed this in the book because most of us had to go through this. Everyone will. Its just a matter of time. If its when your at school with friend, AT work with your boss, Or when you find love. Be yourself It’s all we ask for.

I should end this long and boring speech because I doubt that you have read this far but if you did I’m very happy!

I guess Another lesson I want you to take away is that life s to short to worry about how hot or handsome you are or who's boobs are bigger then yours. Yes guys girls worry about that a lot…

And it gets fucking annoying…

Ugh…

Anyways as I was saying we all have our insecurities we all do. I mean I do to!

But I don’t worry about that that’s the difference. Ye sit crosses my mind that I’m not the pretties person on the planet but that sure as hell does NOT matter. What matters is our attitude and who we are on the inside.

It doesn’t matter if you drop dead fucking beautiful.

If you’re a bitch, well then…

You’re a bitch!

That means that you are living lies and abusing the beauty that’s  on the outside. And not using the beauty that’s on the inside. That’s what makes people hate each other.

So please get past those insecurities. And if not know that you are all beautiful. ALL of you. I can’t spend all of my time trying to convince strangers that their beautiful but I can try.  Have tried. If you’ve read this you can see how strongly I feel about this. I do because a lot of my friends think they aren’t beautiful. And I want to scream at them because they are fucking beautiful! It makes me sad that the don’t believe me! It does! So I have done my part. You do yours and believe me. I can see the beauty in every one I have and I will keep reminding them.

HAHA it is true and now that I'm done with that gushy crap I have one thing to say

BYE BITCHES HOPE YOU MISS THE AMAZING BUBBLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL.

Bri

Santa

Bubblez…

(P.S. Joe I think you may owe me some money..)

(P.P.S I'm a dollarinare so I need it and mine is so longer then yours!)

(P.P.P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WIN…)