Perks & Info

Special Thanks to the Supporters who made this digital release possible on Wattpad!  With Special Extra Value below to the Readers of Wattpad!

"We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique."

Dignity Memorial® Network

As North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial® network is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. Offered through a network of more than 1,600 funeral, cremation and cemetery providers in the United States and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.

We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.

www.dignitymemorial.com

1800Flowers.com

Shop at Maddy Banks' Favorite Florist & Save 10%* Today

Whether honoring a special person for a birthday, a life well-lived, or expressing genuine compassion for a friend in grief, 1800FLOWERS.COM® has the most unique and creative arrangements to perfectly convey your sentiments. Flowers and gifts starting at $19.99. Same Day Delivery.

Use Promo Code: FUNERALPLANNER to save 10%* today.

* Prices and discounts exclusive of applicable service and shipping charges and taxes. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offers available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 12/31/2015. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited. © 2010 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC.

Call 1-800-FLOWERS ® (1-800-356-9377) or Click www.1800flowers.com today!

Vianel Studios

For all you fashionista readers out there or anyone with a sincere appreciation for artisan-designed leather luxury wallets, the Vianel Studios ad campaign alone will indeed make you salivate for the full Vianel Studios collection.  I have one--and it makes me feel like a million bucks... and when you feel like a million bucks... well, you are a million bucks.  Confidence goes a long way.  It's what makes us.  So go forth, be confident... and check out these hot wallets :)

www.vianelstudios.com

Cohen Media Group

Cohen Media Group is a theatrical film production company. Their film, Mademoiselle C, is a documentary focused on former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief and fashion stylist Carine Roitfeld as she moves to New York to launch her own magazine. Mademoiselle C comes to Blu-ray, DVD and Digital on March 11, 2014. Own a copy at Amazon.com.

www.cohenmedia.net

Luxury Link

Where you can discover extraordinary vacations at exceptional prices.