two.

Will I ever be mature enough for him?

Rowan's P.O.V
I jumped into the back seat of Peyton's car. Corey sat next to me. I wondered why Corey sat next to me when he could of sat next to Peyton. Thinking about this made my heart flutter. Corey pulled his phone out and went on snapchat. He was playing around with the filters.

"That looks so cool!", I told him. "Lets face swap, its really funny!", he replied. Face swap? Sounds fun. I leaned into the camera and our faces swapped. I died laughing to the point where tears where falling from my eyes. His face on my body was the greatest thing I ever saw. Corey laughed with me and through the whole ride we played with the filters. I felt like we were getting closer. Until a thought hit me.

Really Rowan. You are not being mature.

We reached Chipotle at last. I could smell the food when we walked in and my stomach growled really loud.

"Don't worry Rowan, we are gonna eat soon", he chuckled. Ugh. He heard my stomach growl. Great.

Corey and I walked with Peyton to the counter and waited in line.

"What are you gonna get?", I asked Corey. "Hm. Im not sure. You?", he replied. "I don't know either.", I said.

He looked frozen. He stood there staring at me. Why was he staring at me for so long. I snapped my fingers and he suddenly blinked.

"You okay? You kinda froze.", I said. "Uh yeah, its nothing.", he replied. I didn't know what happened but I left it alone. I usually screw stuff up when I try to get into what's going on with someone. Corey and I walk up to the counter after Peyton already ordered what he wanted.

"Hello, what would you guys like?", the employee said. I was trying to decide what to get. "Uh. I will get the burrito bowl", I said. "Make that two", Corey said. "Alright, two burrito bowls", the employee said. She gave us the price on what it costed. And then she said something that made me almost sweat.

"You guys are a cute couple!", the employee said.

I froze while my cheeks turned red.

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Sorry I'm updating slowly, and thanks for the votes! Please comment if you enjoyed it and want more, vote as well!