five.

It was Tuesday, which meant another Girl Meets World taping. We are finishing up season 3. I rush into my closet and try to find something to wear. I always feel like I have no clothes at all but I do. I pick out some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I grab my socks and put them and then I put on my black and white converse. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and head to the bathroom. I put on some light makeup and I leave the bathroom.

I arrived at the studio at around 10 am. Usually everyone arrives at 10 am and such because we have to be here early to get ready for the taping. I spotted Peyton, Sabrina, Amir, Ceci, Auggie, Danielle, and Ben.

But no Corey.

He always shows up earlier than me. It was weird but I decided not to worry and went over to my dressing room. I grabbed a book and started reading it until I eventually fell asleep. I dreamed about Corey and me.

(Dream)

"Rowan, I love you. I've always loved you. Age doesn't matter to me, because I know you and me belong together."

"Corey. I love you too. But what would people around us think?"

"Who cares what they think. As long as i'm with you, i'm happy."

(Dream Stops)

I awoke from my nap. I always tend to dream about us. Because those things never happen in reality. I check my watch and notice it's already 12. I have my hair stylist and clothing people get me ready for the live taping. I walk out of my dressing room and look around. I couldn't find Corey. Maybe he was in his dressing room getting ready?

I wait for him on a chair in the studio. I was starting to get worried. My phone started ringing. It was Corey. I immediately answer.

"Corey Shain Fogelmanis, where the hell are you. I have been waiting fo-"

I hear a voice speaking. It didn't sound like Corey's. I then realized it was his mother.

Corey was missing.

Sorry I have not updated for a long time. And also sorry for such a short chapter but I hoped you guys liked it. Make sure to vote and comment and check out my other story, My Psycho Lover.<3