four.

Sorry I have not updated in so long, I had a huge case of writers block and I could not think of anything to write. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 950 READS. WHEN I FIRST THOUGHT ABOUT WRITING THIS I DID NOT EXPECT SO MUCH OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO READ IT. THANK YOU

Rowans P.O.V

I sat in my dressing room, with tears streaming down my face. How could I be so childish and start crying? I am such a baby. I heard a knock at the door. Corey.

Corey walked in and stood there while he run his fingers through his hair.

"Rowan, are you okay?", Corey said. I wanted to tell him. I wanted to pour out all my feelings. Everything I kept inside. I wanted to release it all. But I couldn't.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just feeling a little down but I'm okay. Dont worry.", I replied. He walked over and grabbed my hand. My heart started beating. His palms felt sweaty but at the same time, they felt soft. I just wanted to hold onto his hand forever. But I couldnt, because we aren't dating and never will be.

"Wait, where are we going,", I said as he dragged me out the door. "Im feeling a little hungry for some burgers", he said as he walked me out. I couldn't help but smile as I noticed he still hasn't let go of my hand.

We arrived at his car and I sat in the passenger seat. Corey and I buckled up and I watched as he run his fingers through his hair again. Every move Corey does makes my heart pace. How could a guy be so perfect? There has to be something wrong with him. But in my eyes he was flawless.

We arrived at the burger place and sat in a booth when we entered the fast food place. Across our booth was an elderly couple. They were so happy together. The husband had his wife next to him as they cuddled.

"What are you looking at?", Corey said. He turned around to see the elderly couple. He smiled at them just like I did.

"Aren't they so cute? I wish somebody would love me like that when I grow old and I'm not young and beautiful.", I said. (I put a Lana del Rey reference ok I'm trash for her)

"You will always be young and beautiful to me, Rowan", Corey replied. My heart almost stopped. Did he really mean what he just said? Does Corey actually think I'm... beautiful?

I almost blushed when I realised, he probably meant it in a friend way. I didnt say anything after. We later ordered and the food came quickly. We both reached out to grab something when are hands touched. We both froze and locked eyes. I looked deeply into his beautiful eyes.

He was so perfect. Nothing could be wrong with such a flawless person.

Thats what I thought.

IDK IF THIS WAS SHORT OR NOT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR GOING ON SUCH A LONG HIATUS BUT IM BACK AND READY TO UPDATE MORE. MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE. I LOVE YOUUUUUU