three.

Its all just falling apart.

Rowan P.O.V
I stood there frozen. "Thank you", Corey said as he put his hand around me. My heart started to pound as he pulled me closer to him and he smiled with that handsome smile of his. Corey and I proceeded to walk away. I then released myself from his arms.

"Why did you tell her we were a couple?", I said nervously. "I didn't. I said thank you.", Corey replied. "Yeah, okay.", I said. I started to head over to grab my food and Corey and I left. We got in the car with Peyton and the rest of the drive was an awkward silence. Nobody said a thing.

We finally reached my house and I thanked Peyton and Corey for the food and was heading to my door when a hand grabbed onto my arm. I turned around to see Corey. I widened my eyes.

"Corey, what are you doing?", I asked. "Um. I just- I just wanna say.", he replied. I looked at him, confused. "Uh. That I hope you enjoy the food!", he said. "Ok? Uh thanks.", I said as I watched him leave to the car. I knew that wasn't what he wanted to say. But it can wait. I have food to eat.

Next Week
(Still in Rowans P.O.V)
I walked to the set for our taping for the new GMW episode. I was looking over at my script until I bumped into someone and my papers fell. It was Sabrina. You might think we are the best of friends. Wrong. She hates me. I dont know why. I never did anything to her. But she's been such a mean person to me. And she makes me feel worthless.

"Watch where you're going, you freak.", she says. "I-I'm sorry", I reply. "Sorry aint gonna fix what you did you little baby", she says. She pushes me down on the ground and I scrape my arm and blood starts to flow out slowly. It hurt like hell.

"HEY! Leave her alone!", a voice called. It was Corey. He ran over and helped me up. "Dont you dare lay a finger on her!", he yells. "Corey, I'm fi-", I say as I get cut off. "Aww, protecting your little girl friend huh?", Sabrina laughs. "She's young, dont hurt her.", Corey replies.

As they argue, all I hear in my head is that word. Young. I hate it so much. That's what everyone thinks of me. Especially corey. Im just his little sister to protect. And I was done.

"STOP. IM TIRED OF EVERYONE THINKING IM A LITTLE BABY TO BE PROTECTED AND THROWN AROUND. IM A PERSON. I HAVE FEELINGS. AND. AND. I CAN'T TAKE IT!", I yell. Tears roll down my cheeks as I see the shocked faces of Corey and Sabrina. "Rowan, I-", Corey says but I leave before I can finish. I run to my dressing room and shut the door, as tears run down my face.

Why am I crying? Im so immature.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I tried my best! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Make sure to vote and comment if you want more!