Chapter 2

Blue awoke the next morning,to feel a weight in his lap.He yawned and looked down.Berry,who was sleeping peacefully,was sleeping in Blue's lap,head still on Blue's chest.

Blue smiled softly,and gently pet the sleeping skeleton.He giggled softly as Berry's let off a low,quiet purr.Papyrus walked out of his room upstairs."Morning Sans.."He muttered as he walked down the stairs."Shh!!Berry's sleeping.."Blue replied and held the sleeping one close.

Papyrus,a little surprised,responded with a question."Were you down here all night?"Blue nodded."Of course I was..!"Papyrus sighed and went off to Muffet's.

Berry started to stir,and he looked up at Blue."Good morning Berry..!"Blue said cheerfully.{Good morning *yawn* Blue..}Berry giggled softly."How'd you sleep?" {That was the b-best sleep I've had f-for a long t-time..!}Berry smiled."May I ask you something,Berry..?"He nodded. "Where did you come from..?"Berry hesitated,and Blue realized that he might have hit a touchy subject."I'm sorry if you don't want to t-talk about that..!!"Berry was having flashbacks to when he was in the Anti-Void.

-Flashback-
Fresh would go to the Anti-Void and taunt him,tease him..trying to..yeah..

"Oh Berry~!!"His annoying voice called.Berry would keep his words to himself.Fresh walked up behind him,and chuckled."Ain't ya gonna answer me,dawg?"He shook his head."Aww,come on,brah,don't leave me hangin'..!"Berry refused to answer,that was until Fresh pinned him to the ground.

"What did I say,bro?Answer me!"One of Fresh's hands started rubbing Berry's ribs through his shirt.{Ah~..S-stop..!P-p-please..!!}Berry struggled beneath him.Fresh smirked."You like that,don'tcha,brah~?"Berry hissed at him,and he kneed Fresh in the pelvis."Ahh!"He growled."You will regret your choices!"Out of character,and then like that,he was gone.
-End of Flashback-

Berry was shaking,and whimpering. Blue gasped,and held him close. "Shh..it's okay..shh.."He cooed softly into Berry's ear.Berry hugged Blue,and cried into his scarf.Blue rubbed circles into Berry's back."Shh.."Berry stopped crying,and shaking.He made small whimpers,though."I'm sorry that you didn't want to talk..about that.."He held the small male close.

Berry looked up at Blue,tears streaming down his cheeks."Shh..I'm right here.."Blue said softly as he dried Berry's tears.{B-Blue..}He whimpered quietly."Yes,Berry?"Blue said softly,rocking Berry back and forth.{P-please n-never leave m-me..}Blue smiled softly."I won't leave..I promise.."He kissed Berry's head,and Berry blushed lightly.

Blue held Berry close,mumbling sweet nothings to him.He would gently kiss Berry's head,trying to calm him down.Finally,Berry was purring softly,snuggled up to Blue.

Papyrus walked into the house,it was about time they were at work."Sans,why aren't you at your post?You usually nag at me for tha-" He noticed the two on the couch."What happened..!?"He ran over to the boys."Berry just got..upset..I calmed him down though..!"Blue replied,smiling at the small male in his arms.Paps sighed in relief."Oh..Sans,you do realize the time,correct?"Blue looked out a window,to see he should be at work."Oh my..!!"He then looked to Berry."Would you like to come with me?"Berry nodded,and smiled softly.Blue put Berry on the couch."I will be right back!!"He ran up to his room,shouting 'Mweh heh heh'.

Once Blue was out of hearing range,Papyrus towered over Berry. "You think you're real clever,huh?" Berry looked up at Papyrus, confused.{W-wha-} "Acting so innocent..you think you can get closer to him because you're part cat,huh?"Berry shook.{W-what are you t-talking about..?} "You know what I'm talking about Error.."Berry froze and started to glitch.

~~~

CLIFFHANGER
I realized this chapter was shorter than the first..but it's all for a good cause..Cliffhanger!

A few questions:
Should I include Fresh into the story,rather than just through flashbacks?

Should Papyrus be this mean towards the innocent lil' Berry?

Did anyone expect a cliffhanger?
-
Anywho,hope you enjoyed this,and see all ya dudes in the next chapter!

-Minecrafters1121