Chapter 3

Berry hissed lowly,and the room around them turned pure white.Berry glared at Papyrus,and his eyes flashed with the word 'Error'.

Papyrus' eyes widened."H-huh?"Berry chuckled,compared to his normal and shy giggle.{So?} Papyrus got confused."Huh..?" {HoW D-dO yOu Kn-kN-kNoW aBout-oUt ErrOr?} Berry's voice turned all glitchy,and distorted.

Papyrus went to step back,but little blue strings attached themselves to his soul."W-what..!?"The strings were attached to Berry's fingers,which closed into a fist,making the strings tighten."A-ahh!" {I aSkeD yOu a-A qUeStioN-tiOn..}

"I-I remembered it f-from a reset..!" Papyrus stuttered out.{O-oF cOuRse..yOu rEmEmbeR th-tHat sTuFf-ufF..}Berry chuckled again.{Ya kNow..yoUr liTtLe bRo-brOthEr iS niCe tO h-hAvE aRouNd-oUnD..}

Papyrus growled lowly."Keep your hands off my little bro!" {WhY?He'S sO niC-NicE tO mE..tHe fiRsT eVer m-mOnsTer tO bE n-NicE..tO mE...} Berry started to tear up,and he glanced away from Papyrus.His tail flicked around sadly.

"Then why don't you try to make friends..?"Berry's ears perked up.{F-friEnDs..?HehEhEhe..WhaT A-aRe fRieNdS!?}His laugh was glitching and it looped over and over.{Don'T aCt-cT sO S-st-sTupiD PapY!}Berry grinned and tightened the strings more,making Papyrus cough.{He wOn'T bE M-mY fRieNd-enD..hEh,nO..hE'lL bE mY-My liTtLe L-l-lOvEr..}Papyrus glared at Berry."You wouldn't.." {WouLdN'T I,P-PaPy?}Berry's strings suddenly disappeared,and the room went back to normal.

Papyrus looked around.Everything was normal,he was fine.He must've just been imagining it,until he noticed Berry was on the floor,with a strange red liquid coming from his skull...blood...

Papyrus' eyes widened,and he went to pick up the injured neko.At first touch,though,Berry started to glitch out.He started whimpering,and calling out for someone.

...But Nobody Came...

...Yet Someone Heard Berry...

...His Only Friend...

...Blue..?Are You There..?...

...

...Why?Why Didn't You Save Me?...

...

...I Thought We Were Friends...

...

...Did I Do Something Wrong?...

...

...W-Why Aren't You Talking To Me?...

...

...A-Am I T-That Bad?...

...

...P-Please Say Something...

...

...I Can't Stand The Silence...

..

...It Hurts...

..

...Blue?...

.

...Please...

.

...I Don't Like Being Ignored...

...It Really Hurts...

...Please..?...

...Anyone..?...

...

...Berry Gave Up...

Blue awoke suddenly.Berry has been into a coma for about 2 weeks now. Blue hasn't never missed a day of work,now he's missed a whole 2 weeks.

Blue looked at Berry's medical bed.He slowly stood up,and went over to it."Berry..?"Still no response.Blue didn't know why,but he felt this strange connection towards Berry.He missed the skele-cat's soft and quiet purring.He missed the happiness he suddenly got from Berry.

He put a soft gloved hand to Berry's head,and gently rubbed there."Berry..please wake up.."His other hand went and held Berry's numb,cold hand.

Something unexpected happened, Berry's fingers started to intertwine with Blue's."H-huh..?B-Berry..?"He didn't get a response,but Berry's ears flicked a little."B-Berry?"He jumped when someone entered the room.

"Is e-everything alright?"Undyne walked over to Blue,who sighed in relief."Y-yeah..but look..!Berry's starting to move..!"Blue motioned to his and Berry's intertwined hands."That's g-good..!"Undyne smiled a little."You really s-seem to like B-Berry.."Blue blushed lightly."Yeah..I really do like him..!He's just so nice and-...he's kinda lonely.."He sighed softly.

Undyne smiled softly."He's not l-lonely with you a-around.."Blue nodded. "You're right!He won't be alone cause I will be with him-...What will Papy say about this..?" "Don't let P-Papyrus know.." "But the Magnificent Sans doesn't lie!"Undyne sighed."Do y-you want to k-keep Berry safe?"Blue nodded."Then y-you have to l-lie..for Berry's sake.."Blue nodded and sighed."For Berry..."

~~~

So sorry for making you guys wait,but here it is!I hope this is long enough..
HOLY CRAP,HOW DID WE  GET TO 1K ALREADY!?OH MY GOD,YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!
Anyway,I hope you enjoyed.And I'll see all you dudes,in the next chapter!

-Minecrafters1121