Afterword

What is Next?

Now that you know the secret of being Shy and Free™ you have a new way to greet each day. Some days you will be thrilled by being able to apply this knowledge and other days you will be discouraged that you did not show up as you wanted. Don't despair, as being Shy and Free™ takes practice and the more you practice the greater will be your chance of success. Until we are free, we can experience much pain. When asked what to do with all the pain the poet Rilke said "Feel it and keep moving because you deserve to be happy."

Do these Shy and Free™ Ideas Really Work?

I believe that part of everyone knows the truth and what would really help them – but that access to the truth can be blocked by fear. It is my hope that reading the information on Shy and Free™ will resonate with what you already know to be true. It is those with the courage to try out ideas in real life (instead of trying out the idea only in the mind and rejecting it without any objective feedback) who will make the greatest strides toward their goals. 

Readers have indicated that the ideas on Shy and Free™ have worked for them, which is the reason I have kept this content available all these years. I have received comments such as:

 "I've found happiness, creativity and many more wonderful things. I can't thank you enough, keep up the great job!" 

"...The world needs to hear this! (Sorry if I seem a bit effusive but...I am!)" 

"Your website has sparked for me the deep understanding that the power to overcome ANY obstacle is within."

A Note from the Writer

I remember reading so many books on shyness, consciousness, and relationships thinking, "Yes, this author really understands me and by the time I finish this book I will be changed!" Sometimes I was changed and sometimes I felt disappointed.

Two things are now clear:

1. Often I was changed but not in the way I had originally imagined.
2. Action turns knowledge and belief into reality.

Change begins with examining beliefs. The first step in change is a change in belief. Once you believe you can do something, action will turn that belief into reality.

Thank you for reading this content. I would enjoy hearing about your experiences. Please share with others what has helped you the most as this is a way of giving back.

I wish you an amazing journey and know that what you believe you bring to life.