The sadness of being Gay

Garoth's pov :
As I stepped in the door i figured out he lied to me it essnt jess but it was someone really really WIERD she had cat ears and pink hair.

"Garroth~chan kawaii~chan has always wanted to date you" she said

"Hi kawaii~chan how are you" I Asked

"Well hunny Garroth~chan, Kawaii~chan was feeling really sad today as" she just rambled on

"Does this girl ever shut up" I thought

"Uh kawaii~chan shouldn't you be getting home" I spoke up

"Oh kawaii~chan didn't notice the time good bye Garroth~chan" she left the house I walked up to zane's room and knocked on his door.

"Who is it" he called out

"Baby brother open this door now" I yelled

"Why should i"

"I'll give you three seconds to open this door"

"Or what"

"One"

"Two"

"Three" I yelled kicking his door down.

"Why the frick did you do that"

I ran up to him and grabbed him by the top

"Who else did you send that too zane"

"Just Cadenza, Zenix, Gene, Sasha, Aaron, Aphmau, Dante oh and Laurences dad."

Laurences pov:
"Laurence get down here now" my dad shouted

"Yeah dad what do you want" I Asked

"Would you care to explain this" he said showing me the video.

"Dad it's not what it looks like"

"If you are to become the Lord of meteli someday you have to get over these feelings you have for this boy if you want to put someone in the line to be Lord."

"But we can always adopt like you did dad"

"I didn't adopt you..."

"You did I remember sitting in that God forsaken orphanage for years waiting for someone to come and adopt me for who I am not for who they want me to be..."

"If I didn't adopt you, you'd still be there cause your an imperfect little brat"

"How dare you say that about my brother" I heard cadenza shout walking down the stairs

"Oh cadenza didn't you know Laurence isn't your real brother go on tell her Laurence"

"Cadenza I'm so so sorry you had to find out this way"

"What do you mean Laurence"

"I was in an orphanage and he and mum adopted me and you were older than me and you thought I was your brother and I just didn't want to tell you cause I knew your heart would brake."

*slap*

Cadenza slapped me on the cheak.

"Laurence you shouldve told me" she started to cry

"Cadenza I'm..."

"Shut up Laurence you were the one I aspired to be you were strong and passionate you knew I would stick by your side when he didn't but now I take it all back you can stay away from me, go back to the orphanage where you belong"

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Cadenza...." she ran up stairs crying

"See what you've done you shouldve told her sooner Laurence 'Zvahl'" dad said enhancing the world Zvahl.