Okay so

I know that this book has become over 1 year old and I never actually properly finished it. There was this whole thing with Vlyad I was gonna go into but never actually did because I pulled this book.

So um...I'm here to say I'm gonna be remaking this book, it'll have the same concept and scenes but ill be working on it more and hoping that I can finish it the way I actually wanted to because the ending I gave you wasn't what I was planning.

I...wanna say why I ended this book earlier then planning and started multiple time lines after this.

For the people who actually bothered to go into depth of my profile will know that I have been a long time aphmau fan and when I found out people shipped Garroth and Laurence I almost lost my shit.

It was about this time I'm came to terms that I was gay so i tried to base this book off of my personal experiences but that epically flopped after chapter one and I began to let my creativity flow. After chapter three I kinda got bored of keeping it the way i did.

That's when I put the idea of making a sequel to make my ideas flow and they did but then once more they stopped. Eventually I started to carry on this mess of new books and then made a time line.

This book is the main one that started it and it's the one I desperately wanted fans to enjoy...but it may have been the first book and the people who read it went onto the second one (I'd hope) but the people who actually read the second one 25% didn't read the first one.

I tried to make it clear but I failed.

Anyway rant off, this is chapter is too inform all the people who have read this book is that the way I ended it ISNT actually the end I wanted and I'm rewriting this to get the ending I planned.

If you skipped that im just gonna put that last paragraph in bold at the end.

Anyway rant off, this is chapter is too inform all the people who have read this book is that the way I ended it ISNT actually the end I wanted and I'm rewriting this to get the ending I planned.