Hell is just a sauna Confessions Ch 11

Confessions

Chapter 11

Hell is just a Sauna

The heat engulfed my body within moments and every bit of light was gone. It was pitch black if I had fingers I would not have been able to make out the shape of them while holding them two inches from my eyes. The heat wasn't really painful but still there aren't words on this earth to describe it. It felt like nothing you would be able to imagine even in your wildest nightmares. I was being pulled towards the stench of sulfur and I could hear hissing and whispers in the darkness.

"Someone new, yesssssss someone veeeeerrrry new."

"A sssssssssuiciiiiiiide and murdererr."

"fresh meeeeeeeeat,"

The voices were hissing and I could sense their closeness even though I couldn't see them. Frightened doesn't even begin to convey what I felt at that moment, even terrified is to mild a word. I felt chains wrapping themselves around my spirit body to hold it in place and even without being able to see them I knew that even had I wanted to try there would be no escape.

The voices drew closer and I could feel breathing on the back of my neck. The breath was hot and smelled of sulfur and rotting flesh.

"Welcome home, Caterinaaaaa," the breathing voice whispered in my ear as I felt it slowly begin to trace it's way around my neck with something that could have been claws or talons may be something worse.

"We're going to have so much fun with you, our pretty new play thing," it hissed pulling me up against it. It felt like scaly steel and the smell was over powering to my senses. I wanted to pass out or scream but my spirit body could do nothing because I belonged here among the dead evils of the world.

"Hell is just a sauna," came another hissing voice followed by hysterical laughter.

Oh, this was just great, I was stuck in hell with demons or whatever who thought they had a sense of humor.

"And in answer to your thoughts dearie yes you do belong here and we have quit a sense of humor. I doubt however that you'll like it much." This was followed by more maniac like laughter.

If they could hear what I was thinking then I could talk to them; not that I wanted to or anything. Another voice replied to my thought,

"Yes we can hear what you think, we know everything about you."

I felt pain somewhere in my lower abdomen. The thing had taken it's claw and slit open my lower stomach and started pulling something from my insides out.. The pain was unbearable but I had no chose but to bear it. I screamed and screamed in my head beginning for it to end. I was beginning for an end that would never come I was here for eternity.

The pain ripped through every part of my body. There was no longer one of the things ripping and slicing at me it felt like dozens. I don't know how long it lasted it could have been days, weeks, months, or years because as one pain dulled a newer more horrible one took its place. The pain was never ending and the laughter of the things torturing me never ceased even for a moments worth of reprieve.

As each new pain enveloped my body I was thankful to God that at least I didn't have to see the things that were torturing me. I had forgotten about how they could hear my thoughts. As if in answer to my thoughts a dim fiery light began to illuminate my surroundings. I knew I was going to be able to see the creatures in just a moment and I hated myself for having thought anything. Your thoughts in hell were your greatest torture. The less you thought of anything the less pain they could inflict I tried once to close my eyes and found it useless.

Standing before me and surrounding me were the creatures of unimaginable cruelty. They were huge and scaly with claws and teeth that were coated in blood. I had not been able to see in the darkness what they had truly been doing to me but now even in the dim fiery light I could see that they had been peeling my flesh from me and eating it as if it were some delicacy. Aside from the horrors I was seeing the eyes were the most terrifying. Their eyes glowed in the light like blue, green beacons of flame ringed in crimson red fire. Their heads and bodies reminded me of thing from the movie pumpkin head.

They were laughing and hissing at me and the torture began again but now not only could I feel every bit of it but had to watch it as well. It was another eternity of pain all over again so as wrong as I knew it would be to think I let myself drift to other thoughts, thoughts less terrifying. I was thinking of mom and dad, Mary Beth, and Cole so I don't know how but Spence and Stace showed up in my memories and I winced at their cruelty and that was all it took for the monstrous creatures to torture me in a way that even hell should not allow.

Slowly the monsters started to change before my eyes as they continued to inflict every imaginable pain they could come up with. They changed bones and scales melting into one another until slowly my tortures took the shapes of my dearest family and friends as well as that of my enemies. The one who seemed to be the leader was the last to finish it's transformation and as I looked at him my mother appeared. This was a far greater torture than anything they had done to me so far but worse even yet because as this thing that looked like my mother shoved its hand up to the wrist into my stomach it began to speak in my mothers voice.

"Cat, Honey, you're a horrible shallow spoiled brat. I should have gotten rid of you when I found out I was pregnant." The mother thing began laughing once again, the laughter only paused long enough for it to speak once more, " You deserved what you got, you were a whore sleeping with that boy."

More laughter and pain and again the mother thing began to speak,

"I'm goi,"

"ENOUGH," came another voice before the mother thing could finish.