Ice Skating

Mikey was the biggest klutz there is because of his long legs. I only mention this because since they were in New York Pete dragged him to an ice skating rink. Pete was graceful and experienced when it came to ice skating but Mikey has never gone ice skating before. But here he was lacing his skates up alongside Pete. Mikey just gave him a dirty look trying to stand up.

Mikey couldn't get up so he reached a hand out to Pete and he just chuckled but helped him up anyways. Once they got on the ice, Pete started doing spins and shit. Mikey went one foot and fell on his ass. Pete was watching and just laughed at him.

"Fuck you," he said while flipping Pete the bird.

"Well fuck you too then," Pete said while helping him up.

"I'm holding onto you (get it) for the rest of the time."

"Okie-dokie sweetie."

They were just going along while Pete was teaching Mikey how to skate but he was failing miserably. Pete did another spin dragging Mikey in a circle with him. That caused them both to fall since Mikey tipped over dragging Pete down with him. So, there they were in the middle of the ice rink laughing their asses off while people were leaving since it was closing. So, Pete got up and then helped Mikey. They left the rink, gave their shoes back, then went back to the hotel.

(Jeez I really need to work on making these longer.)