New Kid (High School AU) Part 1

Mikey was sitting in the back of his first period bored as always. Ten minutes into class someone walked in and the teacher introduced him as the new kid, Pete Wentz. The teacher told him to sit in the back next to me.

He didn't say anything all period so I'm guessing he's the shy, quiet type. But when the bell rang he came up to me and said, "Hi. Could you help me find my way around?" 

"Yeah, of course. I'm Mikey Way." He took Pete's schedule, looking at it, then smiling at it. "Lucky for you, we have the same schedule. Pete just smiled at him leading the way.

So, they went around to their classes until lunch. At lunch Mikey introduced Pete to Ray, Frank, Patrick, Joe, Andy, and his brother Gerard. The eight of them just talked until lunch was over and they had to go to class. The two of them lulled their way through their classes until the end of the day. 

Pete looked hesitant to say something but said it anyway. "Can I have your phone number?"

"Yeah." Pete gave him his phone and watched him type it in. "Thanks, I'll text you later. Bye Mikey."

"Bye Pete." 

Then they went off in separate directions. 

A/n: I left it like this because I'm gonna make a part 2.