J.J.K

I saw their interaction with each other....

And I can see his body language when he was talking with him....

And his eyes...they held the same emotion...

The same emotion that I would always catch when he looks at me from afar...

Regret and jealousy filled me...but I controlled myself...

Reminding myself that I was the reason he's ignoring me...

The reason why he has changed....

They stopped talking and he turned and prepared cereal for him...

I kept my eyes on his leaving figure but he stopped and turned to my direction...

I felt myself stopped breathing for a second when I saw him glare at me...

He walked towards me and grabbed my collar, pulling me down to his height and darkly whispered to me

"I'll only say this once Jeon Jungkook, leave Jimin alone"

I glared at him in disbelief and he let go of my collar, his glare still piercing my face

He turned and walked to where Jimin was standing, two bowls of cereal in his hands.

And my heart crumbled when I saw my angel smile to someone who isn't me....

I went back inside our room, slamming the door and leaning back against it...

I slid down and tears started pricking my eyes...

If I just didn't deny my feelings for him...

If I have just accepted his feelings and expressed mine to him...

He wouldn't have been isolating himself...

I clenched my fist in frustration as I remembered the 'request' that  Yoongi-hyung told me

"...leave Jimin alone"

'I'm sorry hyung but I can't do that....

Especially when I vowed to myself that I will make Jimin happy again...

and finally confess my feelings for him'