J.J.K

"Jungkook...from now on, I'm gonna forget the feelings that I confessed to you the other day, that's what you wanted right?"

His words rang through my ears and were swimming in my head....but one phrase stood out the most...

"..im gonna forget the feelings I confessed to you.."

Tears streamed down my face as that phrase kept repeating over and over again in my head...

"I didn't want this, I don't want you to forget about your feelings, I want you to be in my embrace, I want to be the reason why you laugh..I want you to keep loving me..." I whispered into the air...

I hugged my knees and silently cried...

'It's all my fault' I repeat inside my head as I cried.....

I cried until I had no tears to cry and no energy to stay awake...I slowly closed my eyes against my knees...

I let sleep and darkness engulf me into a dreamless sleep.....

------
Yey I updated! I know it's probably shorter from the other chapters but sincerely, I don't know how I'm going to end this story. So if you have suggestions on how I should continue/end this story, leave a comment :))

Btw, I read your comments guys and I want to say thank you for all the support on this really badly written story and for helping it reach 1k reads! I'm actually really surprised this reached 1k reads cause I didn't expect it to appeal to you, fellow ARMYs..but I'm really grateful for the support you have given this story (⌒▽⌒)