Key to One Piece

3rd Person P.O.V.

A little ship arrived at a small island with a little town. A Captain and a boy stepped on land, eager to find food and rest. The captain’s name is Money D Luffy and the boys name is Corby

“Oi, Luffy wait!” Corby said as the captain walked off eager to go and find some delicious food.

“Come on Corby! Let’s go and get some food!” Luffy shouted, his hands high in the air, Corby sighed, why did he end up with him? Oh, yeah! He saved him.

As they walked they heard some commotion and shouting. In the distance they could see a figure running down the little hill in the distance and into the town. The figure ran past angry people and jumped over carriages and people making Corby freak out.

“Hey! Leave us all alone!” a voice shouted.

“Yeah, you should just go back to where you came from!” another shouted.

“Go back to that good for nothing crew of yours!” another shouted.

The figure came closer and closer she jumped over a stack of fruit and made it fall. She ran past Luffy and everything went in slow motion. His eyes widened just a little as he saw a red eye that looked right at him as it passed. He could see it look right into his soul, he could see the loneliness and unhappiness in those eyes.

Ba-thump!

His heart skipped a beat.

Those eyes were dangerous. He knew it because he saw it, something in those eyes held an secret, an secret that will have a big part in his life. In a flash the figure ran away towards an little house on the other side of town. He looked at the figure long after it disappeared.

The figure wore a black cloak that covered her whole back and head because it had a hood. You could only see her eyes if you were lucky which he was. She wore black shorts and a red top with a short black jacket with short sleeves. A sword was strapped to her side. She wore black converse with red straps and had a tattoo on her leg but he couldn’t see it clearly. The only thing that he couldn’t not notice was an necklace that seemed to be locked. You need an key to unlock it.

He looked at the townspeople who sighed and smiled in the direction of the girl and some even laughed. He frowned along with Corby who coughed up with him.

“She just destroyed some stands and smashed some fruits and they smile and laugh?” Corby asked in disbelieve.

“We should ask them!” Luffy said and took off to a villager.

“Oi! Luffy, wait!” Corby shouted after him but Luffy was already talking to a villager. He sighed and walked up to him.

“Oi, why are you so happy that she destroyed your stand?” Luffy asked right to the point, the man blind and looked at him.