Luffy's treasure

Amber Pov.

I looked at Luffy as he held Buggy’s hand. Buggy seemed to be in pain.

“As I promised, I came to kick your ass.” Luffy said and let go of Buggy’s hand. It flew away and back onto its place.

“Straw hat!” Buggy shouted and we stood around the mayor. Luffy at the front, Zoro at his right, I at his left and Nami next to me.  “You bastard! You actually have the guts to return here. To ace this Captain Buggy!” he shouted.

“Listen, all I want is the map and treasure. That’s all.” Nami said pointing a finger to me. I smirked.

“Yeah I know.” I said.

“You brats, what are you doing? You outsiders should mind your own business. This is my fight. This is my town and I will protect it!” the mayor said grabbing a wooden stick looking at Buggy with rage in his eyes.

“Don’t interfere!” he said and in an instant Luffy’s hand hit the back of his head making him slam into an iron pole and pass out.

“Wha…” everyone looked at him confused and I sighed.

 “What on earth are you doing?! Why did you do that to the mayor?!” Nami shouted at Luffy who was dusting his hands off.

“He’s in the way.” Luffy said with a smile.

“Finally.” I sighed and Nami turned to me looking at me like I’m crazy, well I probably look crazy.

“What? We’re helping him in a fight he can’t win alone and he refuses. He should have known we will help even if he doesn’t want to.” I shrugged and looked at Luffy.

“Good idea. If this old man fights, he’ll get himself killed. It’s better this way.” Zoro said as we looked at the passed out mayor.

“Don’t be so rash! There are other ways of handling that!” Nami shouted at Luffy and then turned to me.

“And you, don’t always agree with him!” she shouted at me.

“What did I do?” I asked her.

“You made his actions seem good!” she shouted.

“But they are good! A little brutal, but good!” I said and she hit my head.

“Ow!” I said rubbing my head. We all then watched Luffy walk over, closer to Buggy.

“Here I go.” He said and took in a deep breath. I rose an eyebrow at him.

“BIG NOSE!!” Luffy shouted at Buggy making him and his crewmembers mouths drop open and some even cried.