Roronoa Zoro

Amber Pov.

We were on our way to the next island, Luffy was sitting on the front of the boat and me and Corby as the sides.

“Such nice weather!” Luffy shouted laughing.

“If we keep going this way, we should see the navy base island soon.” Corby said.I looked up at the sky and sighed, it was getting warm. So I pulled off my cloak and shook my head making my ears perk up listening.

“Wow Cory, you’re amazing!” Luffy shouted, he needs a navigator if he doesn’t know what to do himself.

“Sugoi!” I blinked and looked up to see Luffy with stars in his eyes and Corby looking at me, or more precisely, my ears.

“What?” I asked them, my eye twitched as Luffy sat right in front of me and pocked my ear making it twitch every time he poked it. He kept doing that for a while.

“Stop it!” I snapped and my ears flattened on my head.

“The lady at the bar told me that you’re not a Devil Fruit user, how do you have ears and a tail?” Luffy asked, I shrugged.

“I was born with them, and that’s why I want to go out on the sea, I want to know who I am and where the others like me are” I said and he nodded.

“Won’t you attract attention on the island?” Corby asked, I looked at him and nodded.

“That’s why I’m doing this” I said and flattened my ears making black ears invisible with my black hair. I curled my tail around my waits making it look like a fluffy belt. I looked up at him.

“See?” he smiled and nodded.

“Now we won’t attract attention and the marines hopefully won’t recognize you” he said and I shrugged.

“Were almost there, we’re actually arriving at our destination!” Luffy shouted laughing, but Corby looked doubtful.

“This isn’t the time to be laughing, Luffy-san. He’s being hold prisoner there.” he said, me and Luffy looked at him. “The famous pirate hunter, Roronoa Zoro” he said and I smirked. So he’s on that island?

“The man who’s chopped up bounties like a blood thirsty beast, people say he’s a demon in human form!” he said and I sighed.

“My name on the wanted list is ‘Bloody Kitten’ how do you think I got it?” I asked him, he began to sweat and I smirked bending forward “Am I killing you right now?” I asked him, he shook his head and Luffy began to laugh.

After another hour we arrived at the next island, Luffy jumped off the mini ship and I followed while Corby secured the ship.