Buggy the Clown

Amber Pov.

I was rolled up in the boat sleeping, we were on our way to the next city and I’m a cat, I need my sleep.

POKE

POKE

POKE

My eye began to twitch.

POKE

POKE

POKE

“Stop pocking my ear!” I snapped at Luffy who was crouching in front of me pocking my ear. He scowled and leaned down hanging from the boat bored.

“I’m hungry” Luffy said and I laid my head back down on my folded arms closing my eyes. Zoro was leaning to the side also bored and I have to say, I was too.

“How long is it going to take us to reach an island?” Zoro asked.

“Who knows. That’s up to the wind and the sea.” Luffy said not caring at all.“We may never get there. Well, I’m sure we will eventually.” he said as if it’s the most normal thing in the world.

“Hold on! Isn’t it a little strange. Planning to be the Pirate King without knowing the first thing about navigation?” Zoro asked.

“It’s not. I just drift at sea. What about you? Aren’t you a great hunter of the sea?” Luffy asked Zoro.

“I don’t recall ever saying I was a bounty hunter.  I went out to sea in search of a certain man…. And couldn’t find the way back to my village. I had no choice but to earn a living by chasing pirates.” Zoro explained.

“Oh, so you’re just lost.” Luffy said.

“Don’t say it like that!” Zoro shouted stomping on the ship making it almost drop us into the water. I got rolled to the other side of the boat and I looked up to see Luffy’s straw hat fly into the air. All three of us looked up at the straw hat.

“Shanks!” Luffy said and we all went after the straw hat that flew past the sail and to the other side of the boat. I was up in a second and we ran after the hat, we stopped at the front of the boat and watched as the hat flew further. Zoro tried to reach it but couldn’t so I did what I thought was right.

I crouched down and jumped past the boat and into the air grabbing the hat, I turned around and extended my arm to Luffy who’s eyes widened.

“Luffy!” I shouted and he nodded stretching his arm and grabbing my hand. He pulled me back but didn’t think about what will happen next. My eyes widened as I smashed into Luffy keeping the hat away from danger. We rolled around the in small boat and stopped, I grunted and opened my eyes.