Hoshi(Prt. 2 req. smut)

Waking up, with no one beside you is terrifying, especially if it was the love of life who was laying there not so long ago. Rubbing my eyes and sitting up, Hissing when I feel a stinging pain, everywhere on my torso.

Then it hit me.

Club

Mihaela

Drunk

Home

Bed

Love

I beamed at the fresh memory of last night, I got up, getting a boxer and wearing it. I went down the stairs, half way through the stairs I hear noises in the kitchen, I chuckled remembering Mihaela can't cook any other food than hotdog and noddles.

I went in the kitchen, to see Mihaela with just my shirt, placing two hot dogs on a plate with noddles and and two on the other plate with noodles too, she put it on the table and place the pan into the sink. I wrapped my arms around her waste. 

She giggled turning around facing me, immediately blushing and hiding her face, I look at her face full with confusion.

"Does it hurt?" She said softly merely a whisper.

"What hurts?" I curiously asked.

"This." She said touching my chest blushing, I looked down and saw scratches, on my chest, stomach, biceps, and I'm gonna guess, I have lots on my back. I chuckled.

"Jagi, it does hurt, but..." I trailed off smiling at her.

"But?" She asked still blushing and nodding her head low. I made her look at me.

"But you can kiss it better." I murmured, moving closer to her lips. She smiled, and peck my lips, cheek, ear. She stopped on my ear and slowly placing open mouth kisses on my neck, shoulder, collarbone to my chest down to my stomach, she stop and look at me innocently.

How can she look so innocent even if she's doing such sinful action?

She started kissing my upraised dick, her teeth glazing over 'him', shuddering when I felt her finger came contact with my cock, through the boxer leg hole.

"Mihaela." I groaned, her pointer finger hooked into my boxer's waistband, sliding it down to my ankle, my hard dick spring up. She grip on it and outset kissing the tip while stroking the base, I threw my head back sliding my boxer somewhere, feeling her take my tip into her mouth I looked at her.

Mihaela's eye were staring directly into mine still while taking in my head, I tug a stray hair in her ears, she bob her head a few times then fitting my full length into her mouth, my tip hitting her throat, making her gag.

"F*c.k" I whisper groan, she simply started stroking my length with two hands, I closed my eyes groaning when I release into her hands, Mihaela licked the white stuff off her hand, sucking her fingers one by one, and then licking, sucking my cum off my cock, swallowing it.

"Mmhhmmmmm.." She moaned standing up and taking my shirt off leaving her naked. She pulled my neck pressing her lips into mine firmly, I pulled her to me using her waist, my crotch touching her stomach. I carried her and sat her on the island table, still kissing her.

I diverse from the kiss and pouted "But, your still hurt."

"Just go slowly." She said. I nodded. I push into her slowly and gently, I watched her bit her lip and grip into my shoulder. I was inside her fully, she gripping into me tightly.

"We can stop if you want." I whispered resting my forehead to her. She shook her head. I kissed her and slowly, gently thrusting into her. Her pain alter to pleasure.

She started moaning and throwing her head back, biting her lip. I was swerving my lips all over her neck and shoulder still interpolating into her gently making sure I don't her hurt her.

"Soonyoung, don't stop, just like that." She moaned tugging into my hair. I continue my pace, moan after moan, groan after groan. Feeling my high near, I went into medium speed.

"I'm close." She whispered into my ears. I continued my medium speed, feeling her clench around. We came together moaning into each other's ear.

"Do still wanna eat breakfast?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

"Nah, I ate something more delicious." Mihaela said with a wink. Blushing I carried her to our room, she was laughing in my arms.

I lay her down and jumping in with her, covering ourself with the blanket. We laid in each other's arms naked and just enjoying the warmth that radiate from our body. I kissed her forehead, playing with her hair. I felt soft marshmallow kisses on my chest. I chuckled and continued playing with her hair, a couple of minutes, of hearing soft sighs and snores, my eye lids finally getting heavy, pulling me to dream land.

)))))))end(((((((((

sweet_candylala here you go!!!!!

You've been bugging me to update this.

So yeah... Here you go.... 😁✌🏻️