Badass Beauty (Supernatural)

Death, pain and suffering. This is a short summary of what a hunter goes through on a daily basis. You can't get too attached yet you need people to live.

But what about when you find your soulmate?

You don't. It's bullshit.

All Katherine Warner had ever done is watch people die before her very eyes. Her mom, her dad, her brother, her sister... Her daughter. It's hard, but someone needs to stop the monsters of the world hurting innocent people.

Fake names, fake ID, no home, constantly on the move... It's never ending. Its not like she chose this life. It's more like this life chose her.

Hunting is usually seen to be a mans job, which is why you don't see many women in the job. But Katherine, oh god was she born to be a hunter. She always seemed to know exactly where and what she was hunting. But she was one of those hunters who worked alone. As said before, getting close to people in that line of work was dangerous. But there was one person Katherine trusted. One person she went to for advice.

Bobby Singer.

He was her mentor, the closest thing she had to a father. But it has been years since she last saw him. Mainly because her being close to him was dangerous for the both of them. Because she walked away from him.

Katherine was one of the most well known hunters. She went by the name Kat to people she was close to. Well, as close as she could get.

You might be thinking, "how did she even get into this line of work?" And "how did she meet the Winchesters?" Well, it's a long story. So let's begin.