Chapter 3~15 Years

"Why. Why is it always abandoned buildings?" Katherine muttered to herself in frustration. "Why can't just once it be a freakin' mall or something?" She sighed as she got out of her car, grabbing her iron knife, a witches weakness.

Witches were one of the rare creatures she hated to kill. They are human too. That's why she despised murdering them and why if she did, it was only to those who mean others harm. She wouldn't tell anyone, but she hadn't even taken down a witch before let alone a coven.

So this was exciting.

She made sure she had her whip, just in case and stepped out of her car only to have a shadow cast over her.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" She groaned.

Sam and Dean Winchester stood in front of her, Dean smirking and Sam looking nice apologetic.

"It wasn't an empty threat yesterday, you know? I will kill you and don't think I won't." She said through gritted teeth.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, we know you were serious. But uh... You might not wanna do that." Dean chuckled.

"And why not?" Katherine argued back.

"Because we know people that would hunt you down and kill your ass if you did."

"Like Bobby?"

Katherine mentioning bobbys name set an alarm in his head. How did this random chick know him?

"How do you know Bobby?" He asked.

"Sorry, love to stay and chat but there's a coven of witches planning to wipe out a majority of children they see as evil and I need to stop them so get out of my way..." She shoved past the boys and marched up the steps of the abandoned building, only to hear footsteps behind her. "Alone." She added.

"Let us help." Sam said, looking at Katherine with his big eyes.

"Darling, adorable puppy dog eyes don't work with me." She scoffed but felt herself melting a little inside at his big eyes. "Screw it. Fine. But if you get in my way I'll kill you myself."

--/-------------------------------------

"Damn, Katherine! You know how to kick ass!" Sam chuckled at her and she shrugged, feeling proud of herself.

"Eh, it was nothing." She smiled.

"Anyway, Katherine. How do you know Bobby?" Dean asked after a few moments of silent walking to their cars.

"I'm a hunter, Dean. I know other hunters. I just happened to run into Bobby a few times. That's it." It wasn't a complete lie...

"For some reason I think there's more to it than that. See, when I look at you I get this vivid image in my head from when I was about 15. There was a girl, tanned with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was real pretty and sammy had a bit of a thing for her. You really remind me of her you know."

Crap.

"Y-yeah I guess I've got one of those faces." She laughed uncomfortably.

There were multiple reason she didn't want Dean or Sam to remember who she was. Let's just say she doesn't like looking back on past memories.

"Mm. Well, we're heading over to Bobbys today to check out another case nearby if you want to come..."

"NO!" She suddenly roared at the boys who froze a little in shock. "Sorry, I mean no." She said quieter.

"Why not? I mean, he might want to see you again. You know how much Bobby loves to see old friends."

"I wouldn't exactly consider Bobby Singer to be a friend." She said. It would be great to see the old man again. It had been years after all. As soon as she hit her 18th birthday she was out of that house, out of bobbys life without so much as a goodbye. She was actually afraid to see him again. But, what the hell.

"You know what? I will go with you." She decided after a few seconds.

"Alright. You know the address?" Katherine nodded. "Good. We'll see you there later." Sam smiled at Katherine and hoped into the passenger seat of the impala, Dean giving Katherine a short nod from the car before beginning to drive.

Katherine hadn't seen Bobby in 15 years. And she was never one for soppy family reunions. And yes, she considered Bobby Singer to be family.