Chapter One~Meeting

Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock

Katherine stared harshly at the clock in the motel room, praying it would shut the hell up. She'd been in this motel room for the past two days trying to find a job. Something different. Ghosts were beginning to get boring. The amount of those pricks she had salted and burned the last months was getting ridiculous.

Ahh

Twelve women disappearing in Ohio in the last week. Three bodies found seeming to belong to those women. Bite marks found in their arms and necks.

Now vampires were more like it.

She eagerly  got up, rummaging in her bag for her vile of dead mans blood and a homemade whip with razors shooting out the sides when whipped. She tested it, not seeing the television behind her. She whipped it hard, spinning around and the razors and the whip smashing the TV in the process. She shrugged slightly and put her whip in the holder slung over her shoulder and the vile of dead mans blood around her neck like a necklace.

It's time to kick some biting ass.

She left the hotel room, putting her bag in the trunk of her beloved 1969 Boss 429 Mustang.

Then she set off.

------------------------------

As she pulled up to the vamps nest, a small house in the centre of Ohio, she took a deep breath.

It had been a while since she'd killed a vampire, let alone a whole nest. She wondered how many were in there. It could be just a few or just a few dozen.

Whatever.

She hoped out of her car and made her way up the steps to the house. She made sure her whip was hidden and put on the innocent girl act. She knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

A tall vamp with long dark hair in a bun answered the door, arching his thick eyebrow.

"May I help you?"

"Oh, yes. My car broke down and I was wondering if I could borrow a phone to ring my friend to come and tow it."

"Ah I see. Well, come in I suppose." He stepped to the side, allowing Katherine to slide in and wander into the house.

There were four vamps sitting at the kitchen table, sipping a dark liquid which she could only presume was blood. Fresh blood. She sighed a little when one told her the only phone was in the kitchen.

Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock

The clock in the kitchen ticked above her head as she took the phone and pretended to dial a number.

Everything was silent.

She waited. Waited till the clock hit 4pm. She saw the minute hand hit 12 and she acted.

She grabbed her whip from the holder and spun around, taking the head clean off two of the vamps.

"You just killed Ron and Dan you bitch!" The vamp with the bun yelled.

Katherine smiled innocently and shrugged her shoulders. "Oops."

She yanked the dead mans blood from her neck and grabbed the vamp, slamming his head into the table and shoving the blood into his mouth. He yelled out in disgust and Katherine decapitated him. More vamps ran into the room and she easily enough managed to use her whip to kill them. That was until the whip was taken from her grasp and she was practically thrown against the wall.

"Did your momma never tell you not to touch a girl like that?" Katherine chuckled.

"Shut the hell up and die." The vamp groaned and let his fangs come out and bite her neck, she gasped in pain, pushing him. But he was strong.