Chapter 4~Bobby

Bobby Singer was nothing short of an incredible man. Katherine always looked up to him. He made her laugh as a kid, and laugh as an adult. Not many people could do that.

Bobby took her in at a young age when her parents were killed. The cliché story of a hunter, right? Well, what else would it be? She was a kid, a dumb, mindless little kid who walked in to see her parents dead in the living room. Running upstairs, she saw her siblings dead on the bathroom floor.

Bobby helped her get through the pain, helped her kill the demon who did it. Helped her get revenge. And revenge was so damn sweet. For about a second. Then it hits you. It's over.

Bobby helped with that too.

She didn't want to hunt anymore after she had her revenge, but was too afraid of the world to leave Bobbys side after being with him for so many years. She got messed up in the head, started drinking st 12 years old.

Then, she met Dean when she was 14.

It's already been established that Dean doesn't remember much. Why would he, he's had a lot of ass. But Katherine was his first.

Then she had his baby.

Then her baby was killed.

And Katherine was hurled back into the hunting life.

Bobby was the only person in the universe that knew about her baby. She'd never tell Dean, not even now, 18 years later. But nothing can stay a secret for long.

---------------------------------

"Bobby!" Dean cheered as the old hunter opened the door, a smile on his scruffy face.

"Sam, Dean! It's been too long." He embraced his surrogate sons fondly, gesturing for them to come in.

Katherine was still sat in her car, heart pounding as she caught sight of Bobby's beloved baseball cap.

"Actually, we've brought someone with us. A girl who says she kinda knows you?" Sam said, looking behind him and motioning for Katherine to get out the car. Taking a deep breath, she did so, moving slowly to Bobby's vision line.

His face softened from its wrinkles the second he laid eyes on her.

"Kat?"

Katherine smiled weakly at him, her hands trembling violently to stop her emotions coming through. "Hey Bob. How's it hangin?"

Bobby pushed his way though the Winchesters and yanked her into a bone crushing hug, making the tears Katherine had been fighting come pouring out as she hugged her father figure back just as harshly.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, saying 'what the hell is happening?"' Neither of the boys had seen Bobby so happy.

----------------------------------

'Katherine you don't have to do this. You don't have to leave!" Bobby exclaimed, standing in front of the front door where Katherine was trying to run out of.

"Bobby, get out of the way. I'm warning you." The 18 year old girl Bobby had grown to adore growled, a look of anger coating her graceful features.

"No! Not until you tell me why your goin!" He snapped.

"You mages to stop me four years ago, stop me from finding the bastard who killed my baby. MY baby! But I'm 18 now, Bobby. I don't need you to protect me anymore. I don't NEED YOU!" Katherine shouted, pushing him out the way.

"Kat! Don't you dare-" but Katherine cut him off with the roar of her car coming to life and driving away. She told herself she'd never step foot back in that house again.