chapter 2: winter break

Jimins p.o.v

Taehyung is so cute when he sleeps. Well if you consider drool cute. "Tae wake up!" I wanna show you something!" I pinched his cheek. Damn he is cute.
"Mm jimin its like midnight." Taehyung said. He woke up grogily and he got up. "Aish i'm gonna take a shower." Tae said since i already did. I went to the kitchen and started making pancakes.
"Jiminie i need help!" I heard tae yell lazily.
"Coming!" I yelled.
I ran to the bathroom to find tae shirtless and struggling to unbutton his pants. "I can't do it" he said.
I kneeled down and unzipped his pants. It was sort of jamed. I got back up and gave tae a kiss. He bit my lip for entrance and i let him in. Our tounges were battling for dominance. Taehyung won that in a hard battle. We let go in a need for oxygen. He came close to me and bit my earlobe.
"Wait tae. Not now." I said.
He pouted. God he was so fucking cute.
"Mm. Jiminie i really want to." He said seductivly. I wanted to eat him up. But that had to wait 'till after the suprise.
"Wait babe. We have the whole winter break." I said smirking. He pouted as i walked away. I continued to make the pancakes and by the time i was done he was out of the shower. All he had on him was a towel in his lower body.
"Tae you're so temping. Yah stop teasing me!" I pouted he smirked and got dressed.
*******************
We finnished eating and we got dressed to go out on our 3rd anniversary. "Tae you re-" I was cut off
"Happy anniversary babe." He said and came behind me as i was doing dishes. He hugged me and kissed my neck. He intensionaly left a big purple mark to let everyone know i was taken.
"Oh ya. Babe you said you were going to show me something." He said still holding my hips.
"Oh ya. I'm going to take you somewhere today." I said finnished now with all the dishes. I faced him and he seductivly bit his lip and started kissing me. It felt good every time he kissed me. I automaticaly kissed him back. We let go. I dragged him to the car. We drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry i might of disappointed you. I'm so high rn XD