Chapter 12

So i'm gonna do this as a reader x bts member or sungoh instead of having asmaa x jeon jungkook or namjoon x arianna... etc
~~~~~~~~
Taehyungs p.o.v:
I was the first one to wake up and my fingers tangled with jimin. I kissed him and his lip always soft. His eyes slowly opened and hus beautiful eyes shine in the light of the sun.
"Good morning jiminie!" I say with my rectangular smile which i know he loves.
"Good morning tae!" He says back.
Soon everyone wakes up and we bid each other a good farewell.

Later that afternoon

Jimin and i lay down on the couch and his arm is over my shoulder.
"How do you think jin is?" I ask him.
"Don't worry tae tae, we'll visit him tomorrow." He replied. Then he kissed me. We kissed for what seemed liked forever. He pulled me closer and held my hands on the couch above my head. We released from the lack of air. I could see beads of sweat on his forehead and his button down shirt was unbuttoned on the first two buttons. He still had me pinned down and he started kissing my collarbone. He left a very visible mark and unbuttoned my shirt. He left butterfly kisses down my chest which caused me to start panting. Then an uncontrollable moan escaped my lips. He then kissed me stealing my next moan. He then let go and laid his head on my chest.
"I never want to see anyone as hurt as jin." Jimin said

"I know jiminie. I know" i said staring up on the ceiling.

"I love you taetae." Jimin said then yawned.

"I love you too. " i yawned aswell.
Then we drifted off to sleep.

*******************

I'm sorry about that suckish chapter. I didn't feel like writing a smuty chapter. Sooo don't kill meh plz!