CHAPTER 4: MAJOR KINK! XD

Jimins p.o.v
We got home and taehyung put the blind fold on me. He dragged me to the bed and i laid there.
"You can take the blind fold off now." Tae said
I took the blind fold off. I saw tae in my favorite boxers and sweater and i bit my lip seeing how sexy he looked. I was having a boner. I sat on the edge of the bed and he sat on me. He started grinding and we were both a moaning mess.
"Mmm. Yah huhuhu.. you're teasing me! Mmm." I moaned.
Tae smirked and kept moaning.
I put my legs around his hips and he carried me to the corner. He stripped me of my shirt and he started licking my buds making me moan and moan even louder. He unbuttoned my pants and groped my bulge.
"God your hot. Mmm. Oh your hard." Tae said.
He continued to rub my bulge.
"Mmmm. Tae stop teasing me!" I said. He smirked at me and obeyed. He pulled down my boxers and my member popped up. It gradually swelled up. He rubbed my member up and down and left me a fucking moaning mess. He licked my tip. Teasing me. "Oh fuck tae. Mmmm. Stop teasing for fucks mmm sake!" I said. Then he obeyed trying to fit my whole member i his mouth. He deep throated which made me moan even more. He stopped just when i was going to reach my climax. I whined and he kissed me.
"Get on the floor." Tae said.
I obeyed and got on the floor. My legs spread apart. He put three fingers infront of my face.
"Suck it." I obey.
He inserted the first digit in my hole. Then the next and the third which made me moan so loud. He scissored in and out and i whined in pain the pleasure when he hit my prostate. He took out his fingers and and i whined and the felt his tip slowly going in my hole he started pumping at an incredibly slow rate. So unbearable. I whined
"Faster. Harder mmm!" I moaned.
"Whats the word?" Tae teased me.
"Ah fuck. Fuck me daddy. Aahh mmm just fuck me harder!" I said and half moaned.
He pumped faster.
"Good boy" he said.
He pumped faster and faster. I was a fucking moaning, groaning, pleasuring, mess.
"Tae, i'm gonna.. ahhhhh!" I said and came all over us.
As he pumped, he licked the cum off his fingers.
"You're so sweet. Mmm." He said while pumping. He then came inside me while pumping faster. If that was even physically possible. He pulled out after we both rode our climax.
"I love you tae." I said and kissed him.
"I love you jiminie." He said kissing me again.
Then we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muahaha what did i say!!