chapter 7: starbucks

Sungoh's p.o.v
Aish this girl. I enjoy being with her but she has her habbits. She eats so much, like seokjin but she's not a pig. I really love her.
We arrived at starbucks and she was jumping up and down and hugging everyone. When she got to asmaa she got slapped in the head.
"Aish. Liz, you're late like always!" Asmaa said
"Ya unnie. What the fuck! You're such a bully!!" Lizzie said.
That made everyone laugh. As always asmaa was the one to make us all laugh.
I see taehyung and park jimin. They are so cute.

Lizzie's p.o.v
Aish. Taehyung always kills me looking so hot.
"Aigoooo, yo yemelin! Kwon ji-yong!" I yell over and see the couple.
They're both so cute and blush.
Yemelin runs up to syeda as always and hugs her. Then she hugged every one.
"Aish i feel so wierd!" I exclaimed.
Sungoh held my hand and i kissed him.
"Let's sit down." Sungoh says. We all sit on the bench outside and sit next to our lover.
"Oy why are you all so tense?!" I ask while my head lay on sungoh's shoulder.

Asmaa's p.o.v

Lizzie as always is energetic. Fuck jungkook is hot.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Oy hyung you got your middle school crushes to date you!" I say to rap mon.
"Aish shut up!" He says then kisses arianna.
"Are you okay ji-yong?! Why are you crying!?" Yemelin asked holding his head up. Everyone stared at him with concern. Then she kissed him.
"It's just that-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahahaha i'm gonna fucking leave you in suspence!! 'Till 2morrow. Sooo high rn!! XD!