Chapter 3

Voices, that's what I heard at eight this morning. I guess I wasn't fully awake or aware of my surroundings because a young woman came into my office and was waving a hand in my face. I snapped out of it and looked up at her.

"Hey you good?" She asked.

I nodded and gave a smile and went back to the pile of paper work sitting on both edges of my desk. I got threw what seems like not a lot and it was already nine thirty. I got only half of the first stack done by twelve, then after that I stopped to take a lunch break. I went into the break room to eat my lunch that was pretty much leftovers from my dinner the other night.

I lean over into the little fridge and grabbed my bag when I stood up and closed the door I bumped into a tall muscular man. He looked straight down at me with his beautiful soft brown eyes. Normally people would think brown eyes are boring, but this man's eyes told so much about himself with just one look.

"I'm sorry, I'll watch were I'm going next time" he smiled at me.

I was so taken by the facial beauty in him I couldn't speak. I just nodded to him and watched him walk out of the break room. I sat down and ate my lunch and scrolled threw my phone during my break. After I was done eatting I carried my things back into my office and got back to work on the pile of papers.

About two thirty Christina came and knocked on my door with a folder in her hand.

"Hey I have something for you, it's a pretty big deal" she said

"What is it?

"It's everything your gonna need when you go on your trip with Mr. Adams" she said.

Then it hit me, I'm gonna finally meet this guy who is my boss. I kinda froze there in my chair and toke the folder from her and slowly opened it. Inside was a passport with my picture, a paper for access to board a private jet, and a note for the time I'm suppose to board, and to take off. I looked on the paper to see my destination was...PARIS.

"Christina...I don't think I'm ready for this, I've never been out of the country, and I have my dog at home..." I explained.

She stopped me right there and told me she would take care of Lucas. She also got into detail how I was chosen out of random from the other interns to go on this trip, and that someone would need to go, and gain experience. So I agreed to the business trip, and then she thanked me walking out and closing my door.

I finished my papers for the day, and packed up my things locking my office door. I walked over to the elevator then saw a light turned on in the office. Thinking to myself I'm not the only one who stayed late I guess?

I got a little nosey, and walked slowly over to the office, quietly so no one heard me or else in may get into trouble. What I heard was just unbelievable, it was like two people could have been having sex in the office. All I could hear was moaning and grunting, heavy breathing and it kinda turned me on in a way. I then saw on the side of the door was a plac with a name on it read; Mr. Adams

I quickly turned around and away from the office over to the elevator panting and grabbing my chest feeling so light headed. I just eve's dropped on my boss! I shouldn't have done that, I'm so stupid and nosey. The elevator finally got to the ground floor and out of the building I was.

On the drive home I couldn't help but think back over in my mind what I had just witnessed. I shook it out of my head and kept driving. But something inside me, maybe my hormones of being a women who has never had sex really wanted that to be me in the office.

I got home, and I was greeted by Lucas. I loved him, he was worth picking up from the shelter after I moved out and everything. I cooked myself some dinner and took a shower to get ready for bed.