Chapter 1

I took a pill in Ibiza
To show Avicii I was cool
And when I finally got sober, felt 10 years old-
I woke up to my favorite song, "I Took A Pill In Ibiza." Today is the first day of my junior year. Only one more left, then no more school. I get up and put on a black long-sleeve shirt; black, slitted Jean shorts; a black leather jacket; black tights; black, knitted beanie, and black combat boots. My favorite color is black, if you couldn't tell. When I'm done getting dressed, I head into my brothers' room and turn their clocks an hour back so they are late for class. I'm so mean, but I don't care. Us three: Zeke, Uriah, and I, are the pranksters of the school. We are known as the Pedrad Trio and Uriah and I are known as the Pedrad/Trouble Twins. We don't care if we get in trouble. Our dad is our gym coach and our mom is our other gym coach, so we don't get in trouble that much. When I get downstairs, I grab a slice of the best thing in the world, Dauntless cake. It tastes like Heaven. When I'm done eating it, I have eat the rest of the cake. Then, I head out to the garage and hop on my baby, my 2016 Harley Davidson Iron 833™. She is a beauty. I put my keys in the ignition and turn it on. I zoom out of my driveway and head to school so I make there before the teachers. I love doing pranks on the first day.
Time Lapse to after setting up the prank for the teacher(Ms. Matthews) at school
After I am done setting up the prank, I head over to the office to get my schedule. This is my schedule:
Name: Tris Pedrad
Grade: 11
Locker: 473
Combination: 4-6-10
Classes:
1. Homeroom: Tori Wu
2. Science: Jeanine Matthews
3. Algebra I: Peter Broussard
4. P.E.: Hannah Pedrad/Max Pedrad
Lunch
5. History: Joe Doucet
6. Combat: Coach Amar
7. Free Period
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When I'm done getting my things from my locker, I head to Homeroom. When I get there, I head to the back desks and sit in the corner. I put in my headphones and put on Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande.
When the song is over, I look up, just in time to see my idiot brothers come in late. "And why are you two late?" Tori asks while smirking because she already knows. "A certain someone set our alarms back one hour." Zeke says. Then him and Uriah come and stand in front if me. "Yes? How may I help you boys?" I ask them playing dumb. "You sure can Trissy." Uri says. Uh-oh. I'm screwed.