Chapter 7

Tris p.o.v.
Four,  Zeke, Uriah, and I walk into the office at the school. "May I help you?" the secretary asks. Four is the first to speak up, "Yes, us four are new to the state and would like to sign up to attend school here." The secretary looks at us, probably seeing how many of us there are, even though he literally just told her that there are four of us, because then she hands us all clipboards. "Okay, fill these out." We all fill the forms out and then hand them to her. "Okay, it looks like enrolling we have Tiphanie Liana, Adam Chavez, James Hansen, and Christopher Hansen?" the secretary questions. "Yes, ma'am," I say. "Okay, you may all start tomorrow. I will email you with your schedules," the secretary says. "Thank you, ma'am," we all say before leaving the office and heading to my car.
We all 4 pile into my car and I'm pretty sure we are all thinking the same thing. "Well that was easy," Uriah says what we were all thinking. "Well, ya, except not," Four says. "Well what do you mean," Uriah idiotically questions. "Uriah! Use that nonexistent brain of yours and think about it. We still have to tackle pretending not to know people outside of us four. Besides that, we have to find a new place to live, so people don't see us going into the same houses," I respond. "Oh," he mutters back. Zeke just stays quiet until he says, "Wanna go get some pizza?" We all agree and go to Dewey's Pizza. It was easy to agree to that too considering everyone loves Dewey's. "Which Dewey's do you want to go to?" I ask Four as I pull out of the parking lot. "I don't care, love," he states. "Uh, what did you just call me?" I question. "Did I say that out loud," Tobias asks. Uriah, Zeke, and I all nod our heads. "Oops. I guess I don't have a filter around you," he says, his cheeks bright red. The rest of the car ride is kind of awkward as we all just look at each other.

Hey, Ryker here!!!
Sorry this update came late, it's my fault. I just completely forgot about writing another
chapter. Anyway, merry late Christmas or Happy late Hanukkah!!! Or happy whatever you celebrate!!!! Please vote and comment!!!!

Toodles,
Ryker

Hey!! This is Shelly! Ryker wrote this chapter and let me tell you I love it!!! It isn't her fault it is late. It is mine. I'm very sorry so I hope you like it!
Happy new years!

Adios,
Shellt