Ch.1

Normal pov
At the fairy tail guild
It's been a full two years scence Lucy has left. The only thing that anyone in the guild could go off was what their gramps told them, which would be "she's on a top secret mission, and she's okay". This two word phrases is all he has said in the past two years. It was semi quiet in the guild because the leader of team natsu being gone and the bubbly blonde of the guild is who knows where. "Master I know me and Blondie don't exactly see eye to eye but, I need to know when shes coming back so I can tell her I'm sorry!" The poison dragon slayer yells at gramps. "Erik I honestly don't know when shes coming back the only thing she told me about when was when the next eclipse happens..." Macrov sighed in slight irrigation and a contorted look on his face. Juvia pipes up "So in two months she's coming back." Everyone's faces lit up at what juvia said.

At sabertooth
Stings POV
A messenger runs up to yukino. I cock my head at him wondering why he would run in the guild. He hands yukino a letter and says "It's from master macrov." My expression is now fully contorted in confusion as she quickly opens the letter with haste. She then runs up to me. "Sting Lucy's returning in two months!" My eyes light up because despite me and her not talking a lot we have grown close threw that idiotic natsu. "I'm assuming that there inviting all of the other guilds because there gonna throw a welcome back party." I ask nonchalantly. She shakes her head yes. "Then please tell them sabertooth is in." I grin from ear to ear at the messenger. He shakes his head as a silent understanding and bolts out of the guild hall.
Sorry I know this is a really short chapter but I know what I'm doing for later chapters I just need to think of how I'm going to introduce them in the next CH.