ch 3

Lucy's POV
I speak up in a hushed tone."Guys were closing in on there location... Get ready for stealth." I lead them flying downward so we are closer to the ground. We all take to hiding in the shadows as we hear them in a forest clearing. "If we go for the humans city that has the arena and the Royal people in it then the humans won't have a leader." Now I'm starting to question what kind of idiot Hydra is for not finding a way to gain information and these guys don't know what the hell there doing... I roll my eyes. Aima who is on the other side waves her tail at me. Letting the signal know. I instantly zoomed out of the brush and bit into the dumb Alphas neck satisfied with the ripping sound I hear as he dies. The others take on the other little pests who were almost a waist of time. "So were done early... Let's go to the nearest town and find a place to stay I need to tell my master that I'm coming home early." Aima looks at me unamused "Lucy can we come with you and join your guild please? Plus I want to meat your slayer friends." I smile "Of course you guys can and natsu isn't there he's training who knows were." I hear a noise in the bushes. "Natsu... I'm telling you I smelt Lucy and I saw something that was flying!" Oh crap... I worriedly look at my weyr. "Guys were just going to sit here and look as non threateningly as possible. Zeref laughs at me. "Lucy he's gonna freak out." I sighed and turned into my half form it just added my golden wings with a dark blue inside and my golden colored fail with dark blue feather at the end of it. My canines are pointer and my eyes have slits and have golden flecks. I also have horns. "Happy I know I smell dragons but it's kinda weird."
"Hi Natsu." I tell him as he comes out of the brush and into the clearing. "Lucy watch out behind you! Why do you look different?" I sighed a began to explain why.

Time skip past explanation.

"Luce then why aren't you guys telling the king or the magic council!?" I facepalm
"Natsu we are trying are hardest to keep humans out of it because then you dragon slayers and the guilds would join the fight. Were trying to protect all of you while trying to prevent another case like acnologia..." Moura speaks up. "Lucy if I may ask... But we are all very tired and need rest. Can I suggest we all go to the nearest town, get a few hotel rooms and sleep on it and decide what to do in the morning." My eyes light up at the suggestion. "Yes let's go." Natsu leads us to the town not far away.
Normal POV
All of the dragons are now in there human form. They walk threw the doors of a hotel called Sky watchers inn. (Random name) They pay for three room keys. Mavis and zeref share a room because there mates while
The four girls shared a room and the two boys shared the other.
Lucy's POV
Aima and I are sharing a bed while Killuna and Moura share the other.
We all took our showers and got ready for bed.
The NXT morning
I wake up on the floor. "Aima..."
"Mom it's to early!" I sighed, I then proceeded to push her out of the bed. Moura was quietly sitting on the couch. Aima wore a simple blue and green outfit while Killuna wore one similar to the style of laxus minus the head phones. Aima put on an outfit that consisted of everything black but the jacket had white fur around the hood. I put on my outfit that I wore at the grand magic games. I get out my communication lacrima. I call master on it. His face then master appears on the lacrima. "Hello gramps... It seams that I'm done early and I'm bringing natsu back with me and five new members. I need you to do me a favor and get all of the dragon slayers gathered in your office and I will be coming threw the back." His eyes squint at me in suspicion. " okay I will do as you ask." With that the lacrima conversation was ended.
Oooohhh didn't expect natsu to come back in the story that early in that way did you guys. XD I would like you guys to come up with hydra's second in command character name. The best one I will add to the story when the time comes.