Ch.2

With Lucy wherever she is.
Lucy's pov
I miss my nakame, but fighting for them is just as good. It's a shame that no one knows that a war is beginning... Amongst the dragons yet again. But this time it is likely we will be completely wiped out. The side I'm on that is fighting for the mortals is very few but we strengthen are bonds and together make up for are fewer numbers with our strength. Though Acnologia may be dead and his successor zeref is on our side as well as the creator of magic itself Mavis. But there is one dragon they don't mention in any history book or even Scripture. His name is Hydra, he is the living nine headed myth. Humans use to believe him to be a snake with Manny heads but hes just a dragon of unrivaled power. My father is on his death bed, he was poisoned by the dark ones there for he decided to release my true childhood memories and my dragon self. My mother may have been a human but my father was the last celestial dragon with untainted blood therefore the child who inherited his blood would be full dragon no matter what. He sealed me away so that I could live as normal as a life as possible. He made a deal with my mother and a man who loved her, that they would raise me to be a human... But now there both dead. The reason I disappeared was to go train and help fight the world's enemy.
I'm a celsetial dragon, we are know for our speed and never missing our targets. People may think we look heavenly but we are the best assassins out of all of the dragon clans and once my father died from the unkown poison... I will be the last of my clan. But in two months time I will be going back to nakame after this next mission is carried out by me and my weyr if dragons. There is six of us including me. I am there alpha while Aima is my Betta. Aima is a blood dragon and my childhood friend. The order after from strongest to weakest would be
Zeref- I call him zerzer he's a death dragon.
Mavis- she's the wise strategic one and was the first fairy tail guild master. She's technically dead but her soul remains to protect the mortals. She is a fairy dragon, or also know as angel dragon.
Killuna- she is a lightning dragon with a competitive personality.
Ceaser- he's cold hearted and quick tampered he is an ice dragon
Moura- Is calm and collected. She is our peace maker of the our weyr and the water dragon of the group.
My weyr and I are currently flying toward our next mission, which is to dispose one of hydras trouble some Alphas. That alpha is currently planning to take out one of the town's in fiore but we don't know which.
A weyr is kinda like a flock and or pack of dragons. All of the dragon slayers would be considered a weyr of slayers.