Drinking

Erwin woke up later that morning with an EXTREME hangover.

"Uuuugggghhhhh," he groaned, only half-awake. "Where . . . am I?"

He felt sticky and disgusting. Fluffy, white sheets rose around him like comfortable mountains. One thing ruined the picture of comfortableness however and that was the heat. He was much too hot.

The throbbing in his head caused him to lay back down on the bed, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. Erwin remembered going out drinking last night with Levi, Hanji, and a few other close squad members (they had been celebrating getting an enlarged budget approved), but he didn't remember going home. And . . . these sheets weren't military-standard! Where was he?!

"Good morning, Erwin."

"Ah!" he shouted loudly in surprise. Even more surprising, he was pretty sure he knew that voice.

"Whoa, don't go shouting this early in the morning after a night of drinking. Go back to sleep!"

Levi. Levi was in the bed next to him. Shirtless (at least hopefully). Speaking to him like there was nothing wrong!

"Where--?"

"We're in a hotel. Sleep."

"But what happened? I usually never get this drunk . . ."

Levi sighed heavily. "I'd tell you, but you'd freak out -- something I really don't want to see -- and then where would we be? You'd totally make too big of a deal out of it since you're against relationships and all."

Erwin's face contorted in confusion. It was still too early in the morning to be thinking critically. "Relationships . . . ? Oh wait. OH GOD."

"Aaaaaaaand there it is. Even hungover you're smart."

"Levi."

"Yes, Erwin?" Levi grumbled.

"Did we--?"

"Yes. Yes, we did, Erwin."

"When did you stop calling me commander?"

"Last night when we--"

"Okay, okay, I get it!" Erwin really couldn't handle this. Not right now. There was too much going on.

Maybe Levi was right and he did freak out about this too much.

"Holy fuck calm down. It was a simple one-night stand! Neither of us remember doing it, so just go back to sleep."

"Right. Okay."

Levi turned on his side with his back facing Erwin. Haha, everyone seems to forget that Levi can't get drunk! He may have to pretend for a while but like come on.

Totally worth it.