Authors Note

This is also dedicated to @HisDaddyDom for helping me out with some details and very helpful info.

Hey guys, sorry to put one of these stupid things so early in the story but please bare with me for a couple minutes or so.

Because this is actually my first age play book and I am having lots of problems with my phone and the updating of photos and such.

And I also forgot to introduce you to the main characters so far so hear they are.

Name: Rayin Locus Moon (pronounced like rain, or however you want to.)

Position: Little

Likes: Wolves, Cuddles, Daddy time, Strawberries, milkies, kisses, stuffies, daddy and tymber.

Dislikes: Grape juice, Bananas, Upsetting daddy, punishments, shoes and being separated from daddy.

Height: 4'4

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye color: Mixed colored.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Sexuality : Gay

Name: Quinn Lucas Finn

Position: Daddy

Likes:Cuddles, Kisses from his baby boy, his baby boy, wolves, snuggle time and blueberries.

Dislikes: A naughty baby boy, grape juice, mangos, broken rules , and lying.

Height: 6'6

Hair color : Black

Eye color : Forest green

Ethnicity: Italian

Sexuality: Gay

Sorry if my story sucks majorly, again this is my first time writing one of these books so I am trying my best with a stupid phone that doesn't want to work properly.