Trouble with a capital T

"Rayin, I said no and that means no." I look at my little as he starts to have one of his temper tantrums

"But Daddy, I want the cake!! I want it, I wan- " *SMACK*

I spanked Rayins diapered bottom.

"No means no Rayin, and you know I hate having to punish you since you been such a good boy. So why be naughty now?" I look at him sternly, he looks back at me with tears streaming down his puppy dog eyes.

"I downt kows dapda, I wust wana pake.." He says it, so cutely I can't stay mad at him any more.

" Its alright baby boy I'm sorry. I didn't go over the rule with you yet.

How about i explain them real fast and then how about some cuddles and a movie?"

"Wesh!" He says excitedly.

I quickly explained the rules to him.

"Okay, you can have your cuddles and a movie you pick. But ONLY after you eat your dinner and your bath time. And that comes right after your punishment."

"Wut dappa!" He looks up at me, with such cute innocence it was almost enough to get him out of punishment. Key word being *Almost*.

"No ifs and or buts, mister. Your still in trouble, and even though it hurts me you where still a bad boy. Ten spankies for now, then cuddles and movie time okay?

"otay daddy."

So we quickly, got over the ten spankies and now are watching beauty and the beast with him clutching his stuffed wolf and Spiderman blanket asleep on my side his hair still damp from his bath earlier.