Aren't We Happy?

That afternoon, Ford was in another room, studying maps; Dipper and Mabel were whispering about something, and you were determined to find out. You could hear them talking...
"She's perfect for him!" Mabel said.
What?
"I agree Mabel," Dipper said, nodding.
Huh?
"I finally have Ford's weakness!" Stan said with a wide grin.
Weakness!?
"Uhm- what are you talking about?" you asked quietly. Dipper, Mabel, and Stan looked at you, stunned.
"How long have you been standing there?" Stan asked, clearly shocked.
"Not so long ago, actually. Uhm- just long enough to hear 'She's perfect for him!' when I first entered."
"Dipper, Grunkle Stan- I'm afraid we have to under-go operation Spill The Beans," Mabel said.
"Yeah, yeah okay," Stan said.
"You see, Mabel thinks you have a thing for Great Uncle Ford," Dipper said.
"Well, she's not too far off," you said blushing really hard.
"Wow, hot Belgian waffles! Ya do like my brother!" Stan said.
"Hm-? Stanley!? What is it?" Ford said approaching.
"So Ford, didja write that note?" Stan said raising a brow, and winking shortly after. Ford got the idea and took a deep breath.
"Uhm- yes. Yes I did Stanley."
"Uhm... I never thought I would say this aloud but-" he was looking straight at you.
"I find you extremely attractive," Ford said. He started to rub the back of his neck,"I hope this doesn't change our friendship..."
You gave him a kiss on the cheek,"Aren't we happy?"