The Wedding

Everyone was a hot mess to get ready for the wedding in Gravity Falls, but they did it. The ceremony was beautiful... And just about everyone was there: the gnomes, the townsmen, the unicorns, and Ford; but Bill Cipher, the nasty villain that hurt everyone was now vanquished, for a time. Well now, now your eyes were fixated on Ford. He  spoke vows of love, and so did you. A very and passionate long kiss came after the words,"You may kiss the bride."

"Oh my goooooooooooodness!" Mabel exclaimed. You hugged Ford; he meant everything to you. "I love you," you cooed into his ear. He just gave you a smile, and his smile was truly like no other, it was unique.
"I have a sister," Stan said, winking.
"I have a Grauntie Ford!" Dipper squealed. "We have two love-birds!" said Mabel.
"M-May I kiss you?" Ford asked. You nodded. He gave you another passionate kiss; Mabel took a couple hundred pictures. "This one's for the scrapbook!" she said, grinning.
Just for a second, everything seemed so quick to you... This roller coaster called "life," was exhilarating, and you wanted to ride it forever. This world seemed to spin round and round, sure everything would get dizzy, but life was fun. You looked at the people that you now know as family.
"Hey," you said,"want to get some ice cream?"
"Yeah!" Stan, Dipper, and Mabel screamed in unison.