Chapter 16

A lot of the things I remember about last night are little glimpses of what happened. Flashing lights, red cups, chairs outside, chatting with the girls and dancing with the guys. This all runs through my head as I swim to the surface. I soon realize that a) my dress is missing and b) I'm next to someone. I fall on the floor and look down to see a big shirt on me as pajamas. I stick my head up to see who's in the bed and am relieved to see it's Connor. And yet...

Oh right.

Shirtless.

Then this must be his... I grab my dress from on top of the vanity and open doors to find the bathroom. I shimmy back into my dress, tame my hair, wipe the eye liner and mascara from under my eyes, and slowly opened the door. I peek out to see Connor still asleep, and pad to the door, opening that silently.

Once downstairs, I find that it's the boys' house and relief sweeps through me. I find bowls of glitter, fabric, food, cups, and...

Tristan?

He's passed out on the couch, Doritos surrounding him. I sneak up behind the couch, and pounce.

"TRISSY!" I shout in his ear. He screams and jolts awake, making me laugh.

"What the hell was that for?" He starts swatting at me. I start hitting him back and a play fight starts.

"I'm bored and everyone else is asleep." Tristan pushes me off the couch and I land in a pile of Doritos, crunching into my hair. "You're dead." I grab his arm and pull him into the Doritos, then grab some dip and smear it across his face. He pours popcorn on me, and I start hitting him again. I roll away, standing up. Tris wraps his arms around my legs, making me fall onto the couch.

"What is going on?" Everyone stands on the stairs.

"Her idea!" Tristan says.

"Hey! You were the only one down here!"

"I was asleep!"

"So was everyone else!"

"That doesn't mean you should wake me up!" Someone wraps their arms around me and picks me up.

"Put me down!"

"Are you calm?"

"Yeah." The person puts me down and I punch them.

"Ow!" Everyone laughs.

"That's why I didn't want to do it," Connor says.

"Alright, children. Let's clean this place up!" Brad says. The girls come back, dramatically tango-ing, laughing, and singing to fun. Still in our clothes from last night, we grab bags and stuff trash in them, pouring bowls of glitter on each other in the process. By the end, we're all sparkly and hungry.

"You guys make breakfast," I whine, and collapse on the couch. Alli falls to my left and Kat to my right. They boys trudge into the kitchen and come back with ice cream and spoons. Connor hands me chocolate and a spoon. "Awww you remembered!" I stood and kissed his cheek. I hopped on his back, my dress hiking up around my thighs.

"What movie should we watch?" Kat asks.

"Pitch Perfect!" Alli says.

"Yeah!"

"Cue it up, Mr. James," Brad says, settling next to Kat. Connor sets me down then sits next to me. The movie starts and we all sing along, finishing our ice cream somewhere near the middle. The boys imitate the Treblemakers at Nationals and the girls and I imitate the Bellas.

For the rest of the day we laze around, snacking and singing and doing random things. Sooner than I want it's night again.

"Come on," Connor says, and we head upstairs.

"I need to go back to the hotel," I protest.

"It's too late. Everyone's staying here again tonight."

"I don't have pajamas, and I need a shower to get all the glitter out."

"Wear my top again and don't worry about the glitter."

I smile. "Fine." Connor throws a big shirt at me. I go into the bathroom, pull on the shirt and walk back out. "Like the view?" I tease.

"Come here," Connor laughs. I run and jump onto the bed, shedding glitter. "There is so much glitter."

I giggle. "I know." I pull the covers up and turn out the light.

"Night babe."

"Night."

So such a short chapter, I know, but with all honesty I have no idea where this is going and I'm just getting this chapter out for you cause I haven't updated in a month oops. I hope to be inspired soon and have a new chapter up! Bai!!!