Chapter 58

Alex's POV

I make my way back to the houses. The back of my converse is digging into my skin with every step I take, making me cringe at the feeling of ripping skin.

I realize I left my keys inside so I start to knock on the door for Harry to open it.

Maybe five minutes pass, no answer. I call him, it says he is talking to someone else. Dear god, is he at the airport?

I run to Oliver's house, ignoring the vendetta I have for these Chuck's on my feet. If Harry is on a plane, I'll run to the airport in these.

I start knocking like I have gone crazy. Moments later, Oliver swings open the door.

"What's wrong?" He asks immediately. He must have been upstairs or something because he is out of breathe from sprinting to the door.

"Is Harry here? Did he leave?" I ask as I get inside and throw these off my feet. I slowly lift the sock and my heels are bleeding. Nice.

"Yeah, he is just outside." Oliver says. Outside?

I walk out to the front, he really is there. I open the porch doors and Harry slams the beer cup in his hand to the floor and smashes it with his foot.

"Wow! What happened?" I ask as I walk out. He realizes I am here.

"Tilly. She had another copy." He says and I freeze. Tilly had recorded our fight, one of the worst days in my life. That motherfucking-

I push my anger away, Harry's eyes are too worried. It takes me a moment to catch up to the fact that she already published them.

"She was mad that I had her computer wiped. She had an USB stick.." Harry trails off, running his hands through his hair.

"So now the world knows our- my worst moment?" I ask, the tears pooling at the edges of my eyes. Oh god.

Harry slowly nods, the same deep frown set on both of our features. I don't know what to do.

"Her condition was that I never saw you again, I came here and she saw some pictures of us kissing from the BBQ, apparently your neighbors took some pictures.." Harry says. Fucking hell. We can't even go outside without getting photographed. I thought we were safe in Philly.

"At uni everyone is going to make fun of me." I say as the realization of the event sinks in. My life is ruined.

"Everyone everywhere knows everything about us! That fight was the result of build up feelings and everyone knows about Anne! Oh my god!" I say as I sit down. I am feeling dizzy and the huge keg in front of me looks more and more appealing.

"I know. I'm so sorry." Harry says as he gets on his knees in front of me and holds my hands.

"Oh god Avery will find out! Oh fuck Jack is going to find out! The whole world will know-" I start to freak out so Harry squeezes my hands and kisses them.

I know I should be sad, angry even but I'm just disappointed. This is something that would never happen in a normal relationship. I can see Harry noticing that and his features unsettling even further.

"I'm sorry." He says, his face in a deep frown.

"I am going to fuck this Tilly bitch up." I say and it makes both of us to start laughing. Our nerves are just jumbled up all together.

I look at my cast, my fingers find the staples on the back of my head and now this video getting leaked. This girl has brought nothing more than trouble to our lives.

"I couldn't see it. I am so sorry." Harry says, referring to his relationship with her.

"Is not your fault. How bad is it?" I ask, swallowing down the tears. I really don't want to cry or fight anymore today. I am barefoot on the porch, my heels ruined, my muscles aching and my chest, burning inside. I feel like shit.