Chapter 93

I end up falling asleep in Jace's arms. The last thing I remember as I fall asleep is my phone vibrating in my pocket and a tear falling down my jaw. 

When I wake up, its snowing in New York and I'm on a bed. I slowly get up to the smell of fresh baked dough. I am still wearing what I had on yesterday and I have a headache. I slowly get up with a backache and realise the two person bed I was on is only creased on one side. I release a breathe of relief as I get out of the bedroom. It must be the guest one from the mildly undecorated nature. 

I am proven correct when I step onto the hallway and see the master bedroom in front of me. I thank god for it as I walk to the kitchen. When I do, I am greeted by a huge all Italian breakfast Jace has made for me. 

I take my phone out and it says 34 missed calls from Harry and 18 text messages. 1 missed call from Avery and 4 from Oliver along with a text from him. I open his first

Harry called told me he doesn't know where you are. That means you guys had a fight. Its gonna be okay. Call me and just tell me you're okay.  

 I text him back. I'm alright. Crashing at a friends for the night. Don't talk to him. I'll explain later.

I open Harry's texts.

Babe please answer your phone. 

Tell me you're okay.

Baby just let me talk to you.

Lexy.

I love you please lets talk.

Alex please answer your phone. I know you're upset just let us talk please.

Lex please don't do this to me. You're killing me.

Where are you Lexy? I can't find you.

Lex where did you go its raining. 

Please come home Alex. Lets talk.

Alex I'll leave just please come back home. I need to know you're safe.

Just tell me when you're coming and I'll leave before just tell me you're okay and you'll sleep at home.

Lexy its getting dark where the fuck are you.

Lex please just pick up the phone.

I won't sleep until you call me back.

Alexandra please.

Alex where the fuck are you, what the fuck are you doing?

Alex I love you. Please remember that.

I sigh as I close my phone. He sent the last text after calling me at 8 in the morning. He really didn't sleep. His tiredness and regret floods my body but then I pull myself together. I have to be strong and not think about a crying Harry staying up until morning, torturing himself. I feel my heart break and can't resist not the text back.

I'm okay. 

I close the phone and stare at the lock screen for an answer. Its 11.08 3rd of December. There is only 4 days left until Avery's wedding. Oh god, Avery's wedding!

"Good morning." Jace sees me from the threshold. 

"Hi." I say as I sit on the dining table next to him.

"What do you want to do today after I make you eat all of this?" He chuckles and looks at me to follow. I force one out. 

"I need to go dress shopping." I say and his eyes light up.