Feedback!

I hope you all liked The Necromancer! While I still have you all waiting for the epilogue, I want to hear your thoughts on the story.

I plan on editing and rewriting parts of this to hopefully polish it up enough for publication. There are some parts that need to be completely rewritten, like Prologue Part 2 and Chapter 4, Part 3. There are other parts that will change pretty drastically. Here are some changes I want to make:

1. Build up more romantic tension between Skip and Winston

2. Make Winston agonize more over the decision to bring back Darion.

3. Make his decision to join Skip and Mog more natural. I want him to be reluctant (because he was just their prisoner) but also kind of happy about it because he does like them and doesn't really have anywhere else to go.

4. Give more exposition about his daily life. The prologue will be pretty much completely rewritten to show kind of a "day in the life of Winston" before he finds the Ruby.

5. I'd love to explain more about how the Ruby and the Dragonheart work. Maybe he does steal that book from Prologue Part 4/5? Something like that?

But, those are just ones that I've kind of thought of as I've written it. There have been a number of chapters where I wasn't quite satisfied with how it turned out. But now I want to hear from YOU! What would you add to the list of things that need to change about the story? Alternatively, HOW would you change some of the things mentioned? How can I introduce some more romance between Skip and Winston, etc.?